Is this the next Hun Skelper?

Really can't have utter shite like Cosgrove, brophy n dykes anywhere near Paradise unless they're more cannon fodder for other Scottish teams. They are really awful players, McKenna?...please!!!! We need to understand Celtic needs n deserves a higher quality of player than these carthorses.
Congertons gone! Onwards n upwards Celtic 🍀
Every now and then (and I mean across the whole of football, not just at Celtic) one of these journeymen find themselves on an end of a move somewhere and something just clicks.

Vardy and Maddison at Leicester, even Fluck head at Sheffield United. To a much lesser degree, wee Salah at Liverpool was looked upon as a bit of a busted flush after his Chelsea experience.

Now I ain't suggesting for a single second that any of the aforementioned three are even close to having that type of impact, but every now and then - one of those (hahaha) honest pros turns from an ugly duckling into a beautiful swan (wouldn't bank on it wie they gruesome fuckers though).

What Celtic do need is a bit of depth up front and another option for those shitty games where you have to lump a few into the box.

Really can't have utter shite like Cosgrove, brophy n dykes anywhere near Paradise unless they're more cannon fodder for other Scottish teams. They are really awful players, McKenna?...please!!!! We need to understand Celtic needs n deserves a higher quality of player than these carthorses.
Congertons gone! Onwards n upwards Celtic 🍀
Yes, we have exceeded our quota many times over with utter fucking useless cunt strikers who we all knew would he as shit as they turned out. I have to be honest and say those mentioned as targets are all, so far, in that class. I haven't looked at a single mention and not thought, oh for fuck sake buy a decent player you cunts. I think Griff will need to sort himself out because those we are about to waste money on will be the same as the other 14 pricks we have wasted cash on.

not been on in a bit, seasons greetings merry crimbo to all!
just watched the seasons highlights of the target. His shot placement is good, as far as criticism over his touch and link up play the have a swatch at his previous years highlights. few more crumbs of encouragement to be had. his style seems to be big clumsy out of control but in control ( sure that makes as much sense to you reading this as me writing it haha, im stumped)...No clue about the leauge or the talents of the youtuber that put that video up or the amount of time that went into making the video. keep that in mind.
7m for us is top dollar and im glad we are recognising thats the bracket we have to operate in if we want to bring in a dusted 1st team player. A guy playing in ghost town stadium isn't worth 7m. It reeks of an spl club after a big cash in.
Bayo imo is a far better option and sadly his horror hamstring injury has fucked him. That's the only reason we are looking elsewhere. Once a hammy has been turned into bacon in it takes longer that any bone or ligament to be reliable again in my experience and I've busted them all. The amount of times i had those blue yellow black bruises appear on the back of my thigh for a two year period after a big bad one followed by tweaks done my nut in. The Celtic medics might have came to the same conclusion. we had already paid for Bayo at that point and there isn't a chance in hell we would of touched him if that had happened prior.
Back to the price. His club are working the ticket as they as entitled to do, mentioning scouts what have ye. Celtic have been the most aggressive . Pissed myself at that statement from them but it did twig something in my twisted nut. It sounds like pistol Pete has been on the phone and is up to is usual skulduggery and the interest is genuine. He looks to me like an impact sub or the old cliche of 'a different option'
We have to be smart and acknowledge the elephant in the room regarding eddies whereabouts next season and at 25 this guy is a downgrade. We do need someone and we might have to take a boot in the balls as it might be near impossible to recruit 3 20m+ sell on strikers in a row once the green specs are off.

Back