ISN'T IT AMAZING!!

Just shows you how thick the average hun player is, incriminating himself,

The facts as I see them,

2 hunplayers sent off,
One of the worst assaults I’ve ever seen on a football field, goalkeeper, 10 stitches, fractured skull, could have easily have killed him, was nearly the 2nd goalkeeper the hun thugs have killed 😡
Goldson, raked his studs down one of the opposition players ankle, that’s what caused the fracas,
One of the opposition players whispered with his hand covering his mouth,to a coloured hun player, may or may not have been racist,
Huns covered up the cctv cameras in the tunnel and locked the doors to the away dressing room, then set about the opposition team, punches were thrown, in full view of the uefa observer, who indecently is from norn iron 😡

the mock indignation from the huns is breathtaking, you couldn’t give them a red neck with a blowtorch, remember the hatred their fans showed at their players being made to take a knee for the BLM, they have been repeatedly fined by UEFA for discriminatory behaviour at games,

they really have outdone themselves this time, no amount of spin from the hun friendly media will fix this.....UEFA is gonna throw the book at them this time, watch out for a record breaking fine and stadium closures for their champions league campaign 😡🤣🤣

There were 2 UEFA delegates at this game.....the indecent one you mention (har, har) with Linfield connections (I know, I know) and 1 from Wales.....it’s going to be interesting to compare their reports if they are ever made public...

There were 2 UEFA delegates at this game.....the indecent one you mention (har, har) with Linfield connections (I know, I know) and 1 from Wales.....it’s going to be interesting to compare their reports if they are ever made public...
That would be the same Linfield one who didn't put the BB in his report as he didn't hear it

Wouldn’t it be hilarious if Slavia had a video of the going ons after the game and they were sitting on it...

(Wide open for smart ass comments at the end there lol)
Will be interesting what excuse sevco give uefa as to why sevcos management team are out on the pitch confronting slavia management and breaking covid protocols , goldsons car crash sky interview admitting they waited 45 mins in the tunnel for them really is gold to any investigation

Out of all the statements we have heard come out the cesspit since Bloody Thursday this is definitely the most believable,and all in front of witnessess both from sevco [ slippy ] and EUFA representatives who witnessed Kudela being punched on the face by Kamara ..

HH.

Will be interesting what excuse sevco give uefa as to why sevcos management team are out on the pitch confronting slavia management and breaking covid protocols , goldsons car crash sky interview admitting they waited 45 mins in the tunnel for them really is gold to any investigation

It’s going to revolve around what relative information finds it way to UEFA’s disciplinary panel though.....that’s why I hope Slavia have the evidence to support the claims they have made.....as I wouldn’t count on the Hun from Linfield supplying it.....we shall see...

I wouldn't be surprised if Slippy punched out .......He done that before, a while ago in a pub.....

The Liverpool captain, Steven Gerrard, punched a man in a bar with the style and speed of a professional boxer during a row over music, a court heard today.

The England international allegedly "totally lost it" and launched an attack on Marcus McGee, a 34-year-old businessman, after the victim refused to hand over control of a CD player to the footballer, a jury at Liverpool crown court heard.

The court heard that the 29-year-old midfielder was with friends at the Lounge Inn in Southport, Merseyside, in the early hours of December 29, following his team's 5-1 trouncing of Newcastle, when he clashed with McGee, who was with another group.

The attack was captured on the bar's CCTV. Gerrard denies affray.

I wouldn't be surprised if Slippy punched out .......He done that before, a while ago in a pub.....

The Liverpool captain, Steven Gerrard, punched a man in a bar with the style and speed of a professional boxer during a row over music, a court heard today.

The England international allegedly "totally lost it" and launched an attack on Marcus McGee, a 34-year-old businessman, after the victim refused to hand over control of a CD player to the footballer, a jury at Liverpool crown court heard.

The court heard that the 29-year-old midfielder was with friends at the Lounge Inn in Southport, Merseyside, in the early hours of December 29, following his team's 5-1 trouncing of Newcastle, when he clashed with McGee, who was with another group.

The attack was captured on the bar's CCTV. Gerrard denies affray.
"The attack was captured on the bar's CCTV. Gerrard denies affray."

even without cameras he was pished, been you know who I am, how can you deny it if you probably don't even remember it and everyone who held you back witnessed it.

You have a situation where a football team playing in a foreign country being locked out of thier dressing room for 45 minutes probably frightened considering what went on in the last couple of hours I think the amount of phone footage and statements that will be made it will be very hard for any deligate of eufa to spin this in a direction that shines a good light on the dead club.truly amazing scenes.

Whatever happened there after the alleged racist incident , the fact that slavia cannot access their dressing room is ridiculous and pathetically unacceptable. I guess slippy was out there saying ' listen guys I take full responsibility for that, but it wasn't me I assure you it was the players, the club and what do you think of our new tunnel? " new tunnel?" "Yes weve painted it all in a new coat of blue "

You have a situation where a football team playing in a foreign country being locked out of thier dressing room for 45 minutes probably frightened considering what went on in the last couple of hours I think the amount of phone footage and statements that will be made it will be very hard for any deligate of eufa to spin this in a direction that shines a good light on the dead club.truly amazing scenes.
one of the slavia backroom staff is holding a go pro so am sure the boxset feature version will be landing on the net and uefas desk anytime soon

Let's hope so kelly I can't see any funny hand shakes happening seeing it's not in the hands of the goat people in scotland.
Could you imagine what this mob would be like under full fan ownership feckin mental that could be us in a few years just like slavia ,
as they can't take getting beat and instilling the siege mentality . pandering to the mob just now remember they already went out there way to cut tickets because we were laughing at them ,every presser is lie after lie but they continue to get away with it

funny how they only ever get hammered by uefa and there Refs

Whatever happened there after the alleged racist incident , the fact that slavia cannot access their dressing room is ridiculous and pathetically unacceptable. I guess slippy was out there saying ' listen guys I take full responsibility for that, but it wasn't me I assure you it was the players, the club and what do you think of our new tunnel? " new tunnel?" "Yes weve painted it all in a new coat of blue "
What pisses me off over this whole incident winter is that we shouldn't really be to shocked over the behaviour of cheating scum.
All season there cheating ways has been given the green light with the aid of the Scottish government, Scottish fa and the support of hun media.
Is it any wonder that these cheating scum bastards think they are allowed to do what they like, and still be allowed to get away with it.
I strongly believe the scum are playing the race card as a desperate attempt to get there own way, why?
Maybe the need for the extra European money is a must, in order for players to get paid, who knows.
What is totally unacceptable is the behaviour of the scum bastards after the game, and this has to be eufa main point of attention as the evidence is there to back the claims.
If Uefa step down to cheating scum then it will send out the message that you can still cheat to progress within the game.
Uefa needs to make a strong stand against cheating scum if they still want to hold any credibility within the game.
Regardless of weather the claim from cheating scum is true, which I don't believe, there scum actions are wrong and the appropriate punishment should be handed out, so a lifetime ban from European football should be for starters.
The most racist club playing the race card, see this pantomime season still continues

Could you imagine what this mob would be like under full fan ownership feckin mental that could be us in a few years just like slavia ,
as they can't take getting beat and instilling the siege mentality . pandering to the mob just now remember they already went out there way to cut tickets because we were laughing at them ,every presser is lie after lie but they continue to get away with it

funny how they only ever get hammered by uefa and there Refs
Was it the old club or the new club that locked them out UEFA might ask?

Old Club a fine never to be paid
New Club carry on doing what you do best, ruining football.

What an embarrassment to Scottish football,just cannot beleave this or any club would allow this to happen,I remember when Celtic got kicked off the field in the so called World Club final Jock Stein did not even want to send them back out for the second half but allowed the game to continue for safety reasons as he had been advised that the crowded could riot,they played the game to the end and took more kicks and trips but most certainly did not behave like this lot,hope Celtic take to the cleaners tomorrow

Members online

Latest posts

Back