ISN'T IT AMAZING!!

What an embarrassment to Scottish football,just cannot beleave this or any club would allow this to happen,I remember when Celtic got kicked off the field in the so called World Club final Jock Stein did not even want to send them back out for the second half but allowed the game to continue for safety reasons as he had been advised that the crowded could riot,they played the game to the end and took more kicks and trips but most certainly did not behave like this lot,hope Celtic take to the cleaners tomorrow
I'm surprised that you're surprised by anything involving that mob Digger look at their headlines of late, nothing surprises me about them new or old, embarrassing definitely, surprising, sadly no. HH ☘ 2-1 the hoops COYBIG !!

I'm surprised that you're surprised by anything involving that mob Digger look at their headlines of late, nothing surprises me about them new or old, embarrassing definitely, surprising, sadly no. HH ☘ 2-1 the hoops COYBIG !!
Not really surprised but shocked that thier manager has no control over his team is he just a face or what just can’t see another manager allow this to happen

Just watched the last 5 mins ae Sportscene tae say whit they were saying about the FILTH & game ramorra!, McFudden saying Slavia should be kicked oot ae Europe & IwelDunkey 'a couldny hit a Fukin barn door fae 2 feet' playing the race card BIG TIME!! 🤬🤬🤬.. NAE IDEA where they've dragged this Fukin Hun Apologist oot fae & McFudden same IQ as The Pie Man but so far as I was aware You had to produce EVIDENCE to Find someone Guilty & av seen Fuk Aw of that!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬 It appears tae me this Knuckdraggin SCUM can drag theirsel roon Glesca, DESTROY Memorial Benches & noo lock teams oot ae Dressing rooms & Fuk Aw is dun!! 🤬🤬🤬.. Tell u Sumit ad get Fukin TORE INTAE THESE CUNTS RAMORRA & GET MA BLOW IN FIRST.. FUKIN CRIPPLE THEM CELTIC!!! 🤬🤬🤬

Just watched the last 5 mins ae Sportscene tae say whit they were saying about the FILTH & game ramorra!, McFudden saying Slavia should be kicked oot ae Europe & IwelDunkey 'a couldny hit a Fukin barn door fae 2 feet' playing the race card BIG TIME!! 🤬🤬🤬.. NAE IDEA where they've dragged this Fukin Hun Apologist oot fae & McFudden same IQ as The Pie Man but so far as I was aware You had to produce EVIDENCE to Find someone Guilty & av seen Fuk Aw of that!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬 It appears tae me this Knuckdraggin SCUM can drag theirsel roon Glesca, DESTROY Memorial Benches & noo lock teams oot ae Dressing rooms & Fuk Aw is dun!! 🤬🤬🤬.. Tell u Sumit ad get Fukin TORE INTAE THESE CUNTS RAMORRA & GET MA BLOW IN FIRST.. FUKIN CRIPPLE THEM CELTIC!!! 🤬🤬🤬
Gaun yersel Sean bhoy !!

Everyone knows that a report will beand has to be produced for UEFA and from the witnesses involved in the game, so why would the SFA and SPFL come out and make accusatons re racism or get involved in the game, it's a UEFA tournament and the SFA and SPFL need to keep their nose out of it.
The huns meanwhile are throwing everyone bar huns under buses with the media in tow and all this whilst nothing concerete has beene established yet. Deflection from result, from brutal treatment dished out, the total ignorance shown to visiting opponents.

You can bet your boots the will they say they locked them out for thier own safety? Because they had problems controlling thier own players,no doubt the media will be writing their script stating how responsible sevco were,slippy will wear his hang dog look and will stick to the party line.

The SPL/SFA will fall in line until It blows up in thier face stating they were acting in view of the. Evidence they were given the lodge will be banging the drums to find support putrid fiction we all know but that’s exactly what will happen

Anyway 2 quick goals for us today will see them return to thier animal selfs

Last edited:
It's fantastic news that the new club has turned a new leaf and are getting on the same page of the celtic support and our total disgust at racism and all the these disgusting songs about being up to thier knees in fenian blood I await banners going up supporting Shane duffy Neil lennon I'm sure stevie g will come out and and give his full support and also the media that's it keep er lite we are all together.

Is,nt it amazing,,,, how things are beginning to take shape for us especially at the back..
Potentially three 6ft 4in + centre backs and one of them allegedly has a left peg like a wand,even if he cant get a game for Liverpool..

HH.
Amazing how liverpool signed Ben Davies in the first place and even more amazing the spin that flopp was told to tell the press why he signed him ( a player he clearly knew nothing about) .
Was he really an emergency signing? zero games suggest otherwise.

Denying Celtic a player more like, a part of the liverpool/newco gerrard project.

liverpool could not have helped the new club more since slippy & others were sent up to learn on the job, first call on loans, they became a feeder club.
Was dave king a genuine liverpool fan and this all happened by chance, or and more likely, was he contacted by a concerned fellow orange order brother in a suit at the only orange order boardroom linked club in england.

Members online

No members online now.

Back