ISN'T IT AMAZING!!

Having started the Thread I CAN CATEGORICALLY CONFIRM THAT I & I ALONE AM SOOOO FUKIN HAPPY AM IN HAPPY HATE HUN BASTARD TERRITORY 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Same, same here Sean Tbl Tbl

My little tin hut in Issan had the corrugated roof lifted with my cheers.
Would sponsor the local school in the Songkran football cup if they would wear hoops, but, they are all diehard "redshirts" here, maybe I need be a Don's fan

I understand that slippy is the greatest player to have never won the EPL and how much of a travesty it was that his generation did not win England the WC as they surely deserved but he really does get away with murder in the statements he makes and gets no come back from the media. His latest, when asked if he had seen Kamara assault the Slavia player said "I don't bother myself with what other clubs say, my priority is rangers. That's the only thing that interests me"
What about the truth Slippy? All you were asked was if you saw anything of the incidents that were mentioned in the Prague statement and you would not answer. The media were then happy to leave it at that.
Never mind the new club have now shown us that they are prepared to stand against racism in all its forms and are as we speak preparing a statement condemning their supporters songbook and distancing themselves from all the anti catholic and anti Irish groups that they seem to have inherited from the old club who's history they wish no part in. That's right isn't it?

I understand that slippy is the greatest player to have never won the EPL and how much of a travesty it was that his generation did not win England the WC as they surely deserved but he really does get away with murder in the statements he makes and gets no come back from the media. His latest, when asked if he had seen Kamara assault the Slavia player said "I don't bother myself with what other clubs say, my priority is rangers. That's the only thing that interests me"
What about the truth Slippy? All you were asked was if you saw anything of the incidents that were mentioned in the Prague statement and you would not answer. The media were then happy to leave it at that.
Never mind the new club have now shown us that they are prepared to stand against racism in all its forms and are as we speak preparing a statement condemning their supporters songbook and distancing themselves from all the anti catholic and anti Irish groups that they seem to have inherited from the old club who's history they wish no part in. That's right isn't it?
In an interview with a sky journalist, Goldson openly admits that after the game "we waited for them in the tunnel" and that the Zombie top brass did nothing to deter this aggressive act that kept the Slavia players outside for more than one hour after the game.
It is easy to jump to conclusions when a player covers his mouth when speaking. However, you'll see that all day long when there are cameras around...and it doesn't mean any words uttered were racist. Ondřej Kúdela's words were only heard by Kamara. If he was that close to Kamara's ear there would have been no need to shout as the stadium was all but empty. The only certainty here is that any zombie, outwith Kamara, who claims to have heard what was said is spinning shit.
Goldson's words on camera where he states his team were waiting on the Slavia players in the tunnel and that he despises every Slavia player ought to result in censure and a lengthy ban.

If the sevco players did wait in the tunnel it goes to show how weak a manager Slippy is no other team in Scotland would have been allowed to even think about doing that,if they were every team in the league would have been waiting for the biggest cheats in Scottish football they have got away with murder this season,why would any team do that thier mindset is that they are above the rules .Not once have they referred to the young goalie who as a result of thier player attacking Him now has 10 stitches in his face,as far as gallstone is concerned he has the instinct of every sevco player assisted by refs if you can’t beat them kick him instead

In defence of the allegations that Sevco players waited in the tunnel to attack the Slavia players , Goldson in his TV interview did say that :
'' He was angrier than he'd ever been on a football pitch '' and that he
'' just wanted to hurt someone ! ''.

Oops !

HH

I see Livingstone have answered the call from the Bigotdome for assistance in keeping the Hun narrative up front and centre...

The message remains clear.

Livingston FC continues to stand with everyone who has had to endure racial prejudice in all areas of their lives. We condemn all forms of racism and any racist behaviour will not be tolerated at our club. We stand with @GlenKamara4

Sevvies doing what sevvies do. They really are vermin. Deny and lie while media puppets drive a narrative to hide the truth.
If Goldson really was outraged by racism he would not be playing for one of the most racist right wing supports in Europe. If you are happy to take money from them then you have nothing to say to me about racism.
Hypocrite bastards.

In defence of the allegations that Sevco players waited in the tunnel to attack the Slavia players , Goldson in his TV interview did say that :

Oops !

HH
Just wanted to hurt someone. Incredible I think eufa might get the high lighter pens out for that one.

Oops !

HH
Just shows you how thick the average hun player is, incriminating himself,

The facts as I see them,

2 hunplayers sent off,
One of the worst assaults I’ve ever seen on a football field, goalkeeper, 10 stitches, fractured skull, could have easily have killed him, was nearly the 2nd goalkeeper the hun thugs have killed 😡
Goldson, raked his studs down one of the opposition players ankle, that’s what caused the fracas,
One of the opposition players whispered with his hand covering his mouth,to a coloured hun player, may or may not have been racist,
Huns covered up the cctv cameras in the tunnel and locked the doors to the away dressing room, then set about the opposition team, punches were thrown, in full view of the uefa observer, who indecently is from norn iron 😡

the mock indignation from the huns is breathtaking, you couldn’t give them a red neck with a blowtorch, remember the hatred their fans showed at their players being made to take a knee for the BLM, they have been repeatedly fined by UEFA for discriminatory behaviour at games,

they really have outdone themselves this time, no amount of spin from the hun friendly media will fix this.....UEFA is gonna throw the book at them this time, watch out for a record breaking fine and stadium closures for their champions league campaign 😡🤣🤣

They weren't quite so quick to condemn it when our players were getting abused for the colour of their skin in derby matches and they still play for a support that actually hates them for their colour or religion or both.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back