isn't it strange!

michael duffy

We've done 8 in a row and an unprecedented treble treble,kudos to the bhoy who got the trebel trebel tattoo, we know whit he meant.even though smsm didnae,we should be dancin in the streets feckin history, AGAIN bhoys and ghirls! a thread got taken down after the news broke that Lenny had been offered the gig and we started firin intae each other,think furra minute,who hates us,who hates our success,RIGHT!them and their feckin cronies and arselickers fae the the institutions,their lujjies,their pet media, there' s a feckin multitude aw queuin up tae ruin oor history makin weekend! no happenin!
now tae the point,(had tae pause tae hiv a swig!!!,ladles and jellyspoons!)
horrifyin as it may sound,there are hun trolls,smsm phux on this site,plantin seeds and lookin tae exploit negativity
look at the hun and press reaction tae Lenny gettin the gig,well done James Forrest,feedin the troll's,
they come on here, lookin for divisions,lookin tae sow divisions,tae get a negative headline fur their rags and phone ins,
so just be aware bhoys and ghirls,when we're debatin,we're bein watched,
as a lassie hockey player once said "thtick together ghirlth and we'll pith thith"
10 in a row COYBIG!

We've done 8 in a row and an unprecedented treble treble,kudos to the bhoy who got the trebel trebel tattoo, we know whit he meant.even though smsm didnae,we should be dancin in the streets feckin history, AGAIN bhoys and ghirls! a thread got taken down after the news broke that Lenny had been offered the gig and we started firin intae each other,think furra minute,who hates us,who hates our success,RIGHT!them and their feckin cronies and arselickers fae the the institutions,their lujjies,their pet media, there' s a feckin multitude aw queuin up tae ruin oor history makin weekend! no happenin!
now tae the point,(had tae pause tae hiv a swig!!!,ladles and jellyspoons!)
horrifyin as it may sound,there are hun trolls,smsm phux on this site,plantin seeds and lookin tae exploit negativity
look at the hun and press reaction tae Lenny gettin the gig,well done James Forrest,feedin the troll's,
they come on here, lookin for divisions,lookin tae sow divisions,tae get a negative headline fur their rags and phone ins,
so just be aware bhoys and ghirls,when we're debatin,we're bein watched,
as a lassie hockey player once said "thtick together ghirlth and we'll pith thith"
10 in a row COYBIG!
oops forgot aboot the lanarkshire referees association and the illinois nazi party:mad::mad::mad:

We have a situation now sevco fans and msm our so confident sevco have the league wrapped up for next season already.I don't mind them thinking like that.we now have lenny as the manager not my first choice but not my last.if the board back lenny in the transfer market and give him what he needs we will get the 9.so we have the sevco manager and players who have the weight of expectation on thier shoulders for the first time no squirming out of this one.so let's get behind lenny our manager and keep er lite.

I remember when finishing 9pts behind the league winners was a kick in the haw maws for the fans, That was before deludamol was sprinkled into your Bovril at half-time.

Dont forget we are now in the huns and their media's fav season, before a baw is blooterd in anger they will be favourites for everything with world class players fae nae were.

9 is coming.

If there was ever evidence of parallel universes, then a wee peek into the cavernous vacuum of a hun skull is probably proof enough that there are worlds beyond our own.

I'm more inclined to believe that it's just down to bad genetics and general stupidity, but perhaps there are worlds within worlds and differing timelines.

On the main topic, I'm with Michael all the way.

Even though there is a ridiculously short turnaround for successful teams like ours, the summer madness is going to make the close season seem like 6-months. No doubt we'll have to fend off a few dafties in the intervening period, but I'm sure the poor spelling, writing and unintelligible posts will make the whole process relatively straightforward.

Confused from Swindon,your post is spot on Micheal they are looking for even the smallest crack in the hope something can be made of it,thier projection that they will win the league next year is based on lies dam lies and more lies with a few added by our loyal SFA.can anyone explain how if you as a player threaten a opponent with a head butt even if you don't make contact you are shown a red and sent off,however if you do the same with your elbow that's ok then,confused I am

Spot on MD it’s the Hope that will kill them, The SMSM will tell us what Slippy and his pish Kangaroos will do. they will be unbeatable.
They will sign this dud that dud guess what a team o duds win fuck all.
Let us do our business based on needs back NFL. Then by the first game of the Season
Reality will kick in out of Europe before Brexit.
So let them Hope, then put bandages round yir Ribs your gonna hurt yirsel Laughing.
Mon the Hoops 9iar. Here we Go.

HH ☘️

ah don't know about yooz bhoys and ghirls,but this is the most successful we've been since big jock and the lions,invincibles,8 in a row, treble feckin treble! come on!!!!!!!read it and weep lurkers!!!!
Totally agree Micheal. I think the treble (part 3) is up there with 9 in a row. Part 4 is coming and smsm are flapping like Bobby tait awarding Celtic a penalty. I'm the only Celtic man in my work and all I've heard aff them is wait till next season??. I don't get involved when they spout their garbage I just sing ' Scott Brown won the league at rugby park' they soon shut up.

They’re desperately scratching about everyday lookin for a negative story about us they will talk to anybody for anything that’s even remotely to do with us .
Jst look at the Daily Reptile everyday they find sum fud wae some load a shite tae spout for money.
Then it’s stories about slippy havin meetings wae clop and he’s blowin away aye a bet he is.

They’re desperately scratching about everyday lookin for a negative story about us they will talk to anybody for anything that’s even remotely to do with us .
Jst look at the Daily Reptile everyday they find sum fud wae some load a shite tae spout for money.
Then it’s stories about slippy havin meetings wae clop and he’s blowin away aye a bet he is.

Real story was the Huns died and the evidence was put into the media in many guises.

Untitled.jpg

Members online

Latest posts

Back