Israel v SCOTLAND

Winter

Having watched clarke totally mess up what should've been an easy- ish game to win (8 changes v a side who just won qualification for euro 2020 same as us) I for one dont believe we are good enough yet though that can change to make wholesale changes and that the israel game will be tougher than Slovakia. I hope I'm wrong but that was the chance to seal the wc play offs and now weve got to deal with a zahavi inspired side looking to regain pride as I've no doubts that the Czechs will beat their former countrymen Slovakia that means its all hands to the pumps. We have everything to lose theyve nothing to lose. I pray that we can do it, god knows were good enough now but we cannot be risking Robertson if his hammy is about to pop , kt will fill in there admirably I just hope that clarke has learned from the mistakes (his mistakes btw) and puts out the strongest Scotland possible and that means more than 10 minutes to griff , no sitting back inviting the opposition onto us should we be winning with 55 seconds to go. If dykes can replicate his last performance then great but clarke has to remember that as good as dykes is and as much as mcburnie cost Griffiths is twice the striker of them put together. Come on Scotland theres more to come from this side and I'm disappointed as hell that we didnt seal at least a draw in slovakia. Scotland winning in israel is no small feat but we must unless it's a draw between the other two and if that happens then I will actually believe that we have turned the corner on luck at least 🙏 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

I'd like to see Griff up front with Dykes - but then I do love playing 2 attacking players (especially if their name doesn't rhyme with McChurnie) to stretch a defence. I imagine Clarke will bring back manyvof the players who did so well last Thursday. Here's hoping we do the biz against a hard working Israeli team. 2-1 to the Jocks! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

I'd like to see Griff up front with Dykes - but then I do love playing 2 attacking players (especially if their name doesn't rhyme with McChurnie) to stretch a defence. I imagine Clarke will bring back manyvof the players who did so well last Thursday. Here's hoping we do the biz against a hard working Israeli team. 2-1 to the Jocks! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
Hope so BB still think itll be a tougher game perhaps for once Clarke might deploy 2 strikers mcmissing mcburnie griff getting the lay off from dykes and scoring a bucket load 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Clarke was shown up to be no better than some of his predecessors with his poor team selection for the Slovakia game . THAT was the one to play our strongest team - get the result then f*ck the Israeli game as it meant nothing .
Team selection tonight is so important - but the man has shown that he is fallible - picking McBurnie AFTER his miserable showing against Serbia is worrying !

HH

Clarke was shown up to be no better than some of his predecessors with his poor team selection for the Slovakia game . THAT was the one to play our strongest team - get the result then f*ck the Israeli game as it meant nothing .
Team selection tonight is so important - but the man has shown that he is fallible - picking McBurnie AFTER his miserable showing against Serbia is worrying !

HH
I think he thought he could get a result with a semi-second team, and if they had a striker up front other than McTurdie, they would have
Hopefull tonight we'll do it and be able to forget Sunday

HH
Couldn't agree more have been banging that drum since. 8 changes against a side who had like us just qualified for euro 2020 we are just not good enough yet to do that, took a liberty and paid for it. Now we play a one off must win game against a side who have troubled us before.slovakia we had beaten twice in a row that was the moment I hope weve not passed that up on the basis that israel will be easier , if we stop zahavi that's half the battle hes the main man 33 in his prime must nullify him. Come on Scotland 🙏🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Members online

No members online now.

Back