Israel v SCOTLAND

Probably is better that Scotland dont go up to the A groups yet, still a work In progress, the team, the manager etc i believe Clarke got it wrong with the thinking that Slovakia would be the more difficult game. Regardless of fifa's rankings(I'm 47th in the world according to fifa and that's just me) israel we all knew would be tougher. I can let that go as long as he learns from it and for what hes done. If Mcburnie still has that tam Sheppard tash past the end of the month though? then they should be sacked and barred from the country.

Probably is better that Scotland dont go up to the A groups yet, still a work In progress, the team, the manager etc i believe Clarke got it wrong with the thinking that Slovakia would be the more difficult game. Regardless of fifa's rankings(I'm 47th in the world according to fifa and that's just me) israel we all knew would be tougher. I can let that go as long as he learns from it and for what hes done. If Mcburnie still has that tam Sheppard tash past the end of the month though? then they should be sacked and barred from the country.
Take it your not a fan of macuseless snot catcher then winter, also can't the kit man find a pair of socks that fit him?

Take it your not a fan of macuseless snot catcher then winter, also can't the kit man find a pair of socks that fit him?
You know what? I thought that looking at him at first I thought hed pulled his shorts up high then I thought hes just really tall haha turns out hes only 6ft2 ( that's tall to me but not that tall these days). Naw I'm not a fan of the tash , fair enough it's for charity an it was wumin who put me off them by moaning about them being food collectors yuk I do admire those who can go from a clean shave to a right braw and tidy facial beard in a fortnight or so. Takes me a fortnight tae look like desperate Dan except mine is always razor sharp and all the colours of the rainbow , well black, brown, grey, white and a fair bit of ginger in there as well.

Back