It’s been interesting, but all good things.

Right, I am about to delight 90% on here by calling it a day on CN.

Spend too much time on the site and need to cut back.

Here’s hoping all we hope comes to fruition re the team. Treble treble, CL qualification and onward to 20iar.

Take care of yourselves. HH[/QUOTE

Thats a pity, we need as many different opinions and voices as possible, it gives food for thought at times and keeps the blog interesting, have to admit I don't agree with a lot of your posts but that doesn't mean your input isn't valued.
I hope you don't stay away too long, the forum has just become a wee bit less interesting.

Here’s hoping all we hope comes to fruition re the team. Treble treble, CL qualification and onward to 20iar.

Take care of yourselves. HH
I'm genuinely saddened to hear that, TV1.

The place would be pretty dull if we all shared the same general consensus and there's no doubt that some of your posts were a great source of debate.

I hope that it's just a temporary pause and that you continue to entertain us with your thoughts.

Best wishes, TV1.......hopefully hear from you soon

Don't go just cut back n as all are saying pop in now n again let's us know how you are doing your posts are always from the heart which we all love n you say things that sometimes need to be said,for every Ying there has to be a yang I'm sure the guy down the Chinese once said to me ? But whatever you decide Fare Well n good luck.

You are not on a secret mission by any chance and, pretending to be leaving, whilst away to smuggle someone out the country. HH
Untitled.jpg

You are not on a secret mission by any chance and, pretending to be leaving, whilst away to smuggle someone out the country. HH
View attachment 2393
heard a clip on social media that made me lol.

Apparently a EU MEP

has reported that the liar and twister Farage who quit after referendum was achieved through pernicious falsehoods and has now decided to create another new party, whose biggest gripe about Europe is Germany has too much power in Europe is wait for it,

married to a German and both his sons have German passports so they have access to freedoms he wishes to restrict upon eu and uk citizens,

I bet he is best friends with bankers as well

hahaha

gasliars

seems to be an establishment thing

Members online

Latest posts

Back