It’s been interesting, but all good things.

heard a clip on social media that made me lol.

Apparently a EU MEP

has reported that the liar and twister Farage who quit after referendum was achieved through pernicious falsehoods and has now decided to create another new party, whose biggest gripe about Europe is Germany has too much power in Europe is wait for it,

married to a German and both his sons have German passports so they have access to freedoms he wishes to restrict upon eu and uk citizens,

I bet he is best friends with bankers as well

hahaha

gasliars

seems to be an establishment thing
https://www.theguardian.com/politic...-children-hold-german-as-well-as-uk-passports

Right, I am about to delight 90% on here by calling it a day on CN.

Spend too much time on the site and need to cut back.

Here’s hoping all we hope comes to fruition re the team. Treble treble, CL qualification and onward to 20iar.

Take care of yourselves. HH

Well i know we didn’t get on very well and thats because well you do call it as you see it nae sugar coating eh?

N well i was kinda bang out of order with you.

I am sorry about that.

Do read a lot of your posts and to be fair there’s more than a hint of truth in them all.

Believe it or not i will be sad to see you go.

You have made a huge contribution to this site.

Hope you come back or change your mind.

I wish you n yours well regardless of your choice.

Take care, God Bless & YWNWA

HH TV1 ☘️

Here’s hoping all we hope comes to fruition re the team. Treble treble, CL qualification and onward to 20iar.

I think your miserable most of the time, putting a downer on a lot of things Celtic. Your entitled to your opinion, which I agree with on the odd occasion. Best of luck. ?

That's a shame, man, I hope you reconsider after a hiatus.

Enjoyed your posts/articles and often contentious points of view.

All made for healthy debatng. And ocassionally ranting :D

Take it easy.

You are not on a secret mission by any chance and, pretending to be leaving, whilst away to smuggle someone out the country. HH
View attachment 2393
Albert pike the only commander for the confederate army celebrated by the union after the war, the grand master of masonry, wrote the masonic equivalent to scripture.

friends with the world revolutionary grand masters in Europe.

his famous book morals and dogma

an excerpt from his book with his reference to Lucifer, the fact Aleister Crowley was a 33rd degree mason makes me boak.

Albert pike the only commander for the confederate army celebrated by the union after the war, the grand master of masonry, wrote the masonic equivalent to scripture.

friends with the world revolutionary grand masters in Europe.

his famous book morals and dogma

an excerpt from his book with his reference to Lucifer, the fact Aleister Crowley was a 33rd degree mason makes me boak.

interestingly

Bishop ireneus of Lyon wrote a massive book on all heresy

from around year 150AD

warned of the errors of Marcion and the esoteric gnostic occult knowledge of his hermetic deception from the angel masquerading as an angel of light but is in fact the twisted scriptures of satan,

every occult practise of marcion is refined into templar zionism later rosicrucianism later the full spectrum of illuminated masonry the CRAFTY guile to win souls

but the woman of genesis revealed in the apocalypse will crush the head of the serpent

the new ark of the covenant

the mystic rose

the mother of divine grace

Notre Dame

Hail Mary full of grace
Hail Jesus full of grace and truth

Who would swap salvation for the myth of Hiram abif

A genuine shame that you're chucking it Verdict, always called it as you saw it and never minced your words when you did, which I liked.

Take care and HH (y)

Did not agree with all u posted, but u shud hav been entitled to views like anyone else without the ganging up on u by the same few. & they r so so scary. not really, saw u eat them for breakie regular mate. Good luck with what ever u decide. HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back