It’s official !!!

Couldnae work in that bigot infested shitehole ...hope you charged them a fortune mate 💷💷💷💷
Sometimes you’ve just got to put yir big bhoy pants oan, haud yir nose and dive intae the cess pit that is larkhall, the town where every green traffic ligh has to have a wire cage to stop it being smashed and the international sandwich shop subway have to change their logo from green to black so the bigots will enter😱 thousands of outlets world wide only one different…..

Sometimes you’ve just got to put yir big bhoy pants oan, hard yir nose and dive intae the cess pit that is larkhall, the town where every green traffic ligh has to have a wire cage to stop it being smashed and the international sandwich shop subway have to change their logo from green to black so the bigots will enter😱 thousands of outlets world wide only one different…..
Drove through it no long ago 😂Most backward wee town in Scotland ....btw i got asked to do work in Ibrox a few years back..politely told them no fucking chance 😂

Couldnae work in that bigot infested shitehole ...hope you charged them a fortune mate 💷💷💷💷
I used to work for a delivery company on the back shift. It was Ash Wednesday and I had obviously been at mass for my ashes in the morning, started my shift.....First drop..... The job centre Hunhall Main Street 😂😂 had a fringe at the time so that got pulled right back just in case anybody missed what was on my head 😂🙏🇻🇦

My brother did some work at imbroke just before their collapse into oblivion , he delivered the work 2 days before meltdown day , and guess what has never seen a penny , he worked for himself as a graphic designer and had paid the printer for work done . Job he had done pamphlets for a proposed share issue. He got the job because they wanted a quick turn around

Incredible isn’t it.
if there’s one daily rag anywhere that has had that club and their abhorrent fans backs over the years, it’s the Daily Record.
And yet, just like everything and everyone else that utters a semblance of truth, they attack like rabid dogs.
Just read that Edgar says “ they have forgot what the W stands for in WATP, but they are about to find out”.
That’s pretty sinister and threatening as far as I’m concerned, just as the klan generally are.
This may be a turning point, but if it is, it is going to get much much worse first, a beast is most dangerous when it tries to cling to life, and these morons will not go down without causing chaos, George Square will look like a nursery day out compared to what may come next, and I expect the coming marches to be a bit tastier than usual as well.
I hope our government, police, judiciary and all other decent Scots have the stomach for the fight.
They must be overcome.

Incredible isn’t it.
if there’s one daily rag anywhere that has had that club and their abhorrent fans backs over the years, it’s the Daily Record.
And yet, just like everything and everyone else that utters a semblance of truth, they attack like rabid dogs.
Just read that Edgar says “ they have forgot what the W stands for in WATP, but they are about to find out”.
That’s pretty sinister and threatening as far as I’m concerned, just as the klan generally are.
This may be a turning point, but if it is, it is going to get much much worse first, a beast is most dangerous when it tries to cling to life, and these morons will not go down without causing chaos, George Square will look like a nursery day out compared to what may come next, and I expect the coming marches to be a bit tastier than usual as well.
I hope our government, police, judiciary and all other decent Scots have the stomach for the fight.
They must be overcome.
I entirely agree with you about the fact that things will get worse. Their hatred is more toxic now than it ever was but now that more of us are calling it out and just not accepting the seat at the back of the bus, the morons will go all out to show that they truly are the peepul. We should be afraid, very afraid because no one can seem to make them have a real look at themselves.

We Shall Overcome.

Back