It’s Saturday night …

Sorry mate I was away trying to book up for 2 weeks on the Isle of Drink there....was gonnae book a week on the Isle of Sausages anaw but it turns oot it's called that because that's where aw the bangers go and I didnae want tae risk bumping intae ye....anyway whit was it ye were saying again...some pish aboot cats or somethin? 😂😂😂(y)

Get it up ye....mon the dugs! 🐶

View attachment 16589
UP THE DUGS....A.C.C(the anti cat crew)😝

Unfortunately these good bhoys are no my dugs STG....I just used this picture for propaganda purposes! 😂

Plus Hoopy is actually awright when he's no bangin oan aboot cats and let's be honest naebody really wants tae see him blubbing as he watches his pet cat being eaten by a big dug....don't get me wrong I couldn't give a shit about the cat...but watching a grown man cry, fuck that that's just fucking awkward man! 😂
My ex cat Kira would have clawed fuck out of the gang of dugs, then clawed fuck out of you, then nipped round to yer neighbours and clawed fuck out of them as well. She happily clawed fuck out of anything!
The wife's pal came to visit with her weimaraner a while ago, they were sat in the garden being civilised, Kira escaped out the window pounced on the big dug and clawed fuck out of it, then clawed fuck out the misses for trying to pull her off the dug! Absolute carnage, I stayed inside and pretended that I'd seen fuck all or she'd have clawed fuck out of me as well.
She clawed fuck out my brother in laws dug as well, it deserved it though, annoying bloody thing.
She was a full on mentalist!
IMG-20191218-WA0011.jpg

My ex cat Kira would have clawed fuck out of the gang of dugs, then clawed fuck out of you, then nipped round to yer neighbours and clawed fuck out of them as well. She happily clawed fuck out of anything!
The wife's pal came to visit with her weimaraner a while ago, they were sat in the garden being civilised, Kira escaped out the window pounced on the big dug and clawed fuck out of it, then clawed fuck out the misses for trying to pull her off the dug! Absolute carnage, I stayed inside and pretended that I'd seen fuck all or she'd have clawed fuck out of me as well.
She clawed fuck out my brother in laws dug as well, it deserved it though, annoying bloody thing.
View attachment 16602

And that right there children☝️is why dugs are better than cats!

Proof positive that cats are nothing but evil psychotic unhinged balls of fur and claws, think Freddy Kruger except he shits in a tray and stares at you with both an air of snobbery and contempt while he does it!

Lying on the coup, sipping white lightning being fed stale heelies aff sweaty betty

My ex used to work in a restaurant
On a dessert they had put sprigs/cuttings of physillis and everybody was asking what the herb was
Of course that daft cunt got confused
After the first shocked expression you’d think of asking if your pronunciation was correct
No daft arse
ur ye sure ?
Mibbe go get checked oot just to be on the safe side

And that right there children☝️is why dugs are better than cats!

Proof positive that cats are nothing but evil psychotic unhinged balls of fur and claws, think Freddy Kruger except he shits in a tray and stares at you with both an air of snobbery and contempt while he does it!
She wasn't like that all the time just when things displeased her. I respect that in a creature, bow to no cunt. Throw a stick and the dug dutifully goes and fetches the stick, brings it back wagging it's tail, happy to be a servant.
Throw a stick for a cat, the cat will sit there thinking oh dear you've dropped your stick again, if you want it back get it yourself you careless twat.
That's admirable.

View attachment 16602
So ur cat was a serial slasher then then hoopy?? Bit of a psychocat🤣🤣

She wasn't like that all the time just when things displeased her. I respect that in a creature, bow to no cunt. Throw a stick and the dug dutifully goes and fetches the stick, brings it back wagging it's tail, happy to be a servant.
Throw a stick for a cat, the cat will sit there thinking oh dear you've dropped your stick again, if you want it back get it yourself you careless twat.
That's admirable.

Aye and Freddy Kruger wasn't always stalking and killing American teenagers in their nightmares, he was also a keen hobbyist who liked to potter about in his shed adapting gardening gloves into handy tools for trimming his hedges but unsurprisingly he wasn't remembered for his fecking toolmaking or topiary skills! :LOL:

Anyway you've got it aw wrong, the dug isn't being a servant....it's just full of joy and having fun with a stick and it's favourite humans....whereas the cat is a joyless soulless hell spawn who just sits there dreaming of the day you're finally incapacitated enough that it can fulfil it's ultimate desire of eating your face! 😂😂😂

Too far? I feel like I may have took this too far! :unsure:

Members online

Latest posts

Back