It’s time now…

A couple of years ago I had an apprentice who spent a grand on puffer jacket thing, it looked like an inflated bin liner tbh, he went to Amsterdam to partake in the local delicacies and whilst he was suitably partaken someone nicked his jacket! 😹
Aye but a G on a working jacket ..... thats far enough........ dry/warm
but puffers in puffer jackets.... toke burn city

Aye it's mental thr mark up must be huge fair play to whoever owns it but atleast thr youths have an excuse he's a guy in his forties ffs they denims way the waistcoat oooft man lol
Am jist glad you cannae see me right noo Cairnsy ! Am auld, got nae fashion sense, but think am the dawdels . But am frigging' happy.....The Hoops won !!!!

Matalan man, that's me .

My pal paid £300 at an auction for a Scotland top worn by big GGGGGGGGG ordon McQueen

Shitty dig there,
met him once as a junior at an open competition, it was his local golf club,
he gave a lot of his time to talk to all the juniors, we had no clue who he was until someone twigged he wasn't the weirdo we thought, but the guy that at the time was on Sportscene/Scotsport every week

Sometimes we laugh at guys on TV, but the big man played against the best and a career with over 300 games for Leeds and Man Utd, is nout to be sniffed at. My old bhoy says he was a modern day player 40 years ago..... if your reading big man, sorry for chiming you with Rolf Harris songs

Another funny was last year, met a local guy who needed my expertise in his late 50's/early 60's, remembered him vaguely as a guy that played at several provincial clubs in Scotland,
my opening gambit was to apologise for the pelters i gave him over the years, he asked what was my team that he played for..... 'you didn't play for my team, you were just shite at just about every club in Scotland from recollection.. Didnt realise he had played 6 years for Chelsea and captained them for 4. So there we have in 2 guys Man Utd, Chelsea and Leeds... 600 games between them and theres this wee fanny thinking nothing of them.... changed days indeed..... Scots were at every big club in those days

Turns out 2nd guy, his boyhood dream was to play int he hoops and he spoke to 2 different managers interested in signing him......but the biscuit tin wouldnt open far enough..... we got Steve McCahill second time instead and he plied my dad with tickets for every big game for 3 years......my dad was his boss when he was working in his factory..i/m sure my dad had a stat, he got me more tickets in a week than games he played in 3 years....

This place can send you off on a tangent.... fuck all to do with the green and the Jack D

Oh pop quiz, who was guy no 2...Winter ?
Got lost somewhere in there, but the Greenock guy I remember who played for Chelsea and who now live in the US, is one Charlie Cooke
I had a natter with him via email years ago, about some of his former team mates and other stuff re: Greenock

Have you seen the eye watering amount of money guys pay for Kanye West's Yeezy trainers??

And they're fugly too.
It's sad to think how the world has turned, and those fuckwits, are now many youngsters 'role models'
600 quid for a pair of trainers...GYTF

Got lost somewhere in there, but the Greenock guy I remember who played for Chelsea and who now live in the US, is one Charlie Cooke
I had a natter with him via email years ago, about some of his former team mates and other stuff re: Greenock
believe it or not
wasn't him, but he did say if you meet a chelsea fan forget me, mention charlie cooke

Have you seen the eye watering amount of money guys pay for Kanye West's Yeezy trainers??

And they're fugly too.
Kanye is not even his real name.
His real name is Colin and he got the name Kanye when his friends were over one evening and he had his poor mother's head wrecked as usual.

"Colin, can ye not just shut the fuck up for 5 minutes and give my head peace."
Kanye stuck after that because neither he nor his friends could spell for shite.

Kanye is not even his real name.
His real name is Colin and he got the name Kanye when his friends were over one evening and he had his poor mother's head wrecked as usual.

"Colin, can ye not just shut the fuck up for 5 minutes and give my head peace."
Kanye stuck after that because neither he nor his friends could spell for shite.
thanks for that.....

believe it or not
wasn't him, but he did say if you meet a chelsea fan forget me, mention charlie cooke
Eddie McReadie ?
Final answer...
Although there was a guy from the Port who played for them, also for Scotland...mind you, I used to drink back in those days, but only when I was alone...or with someone

Members online

Latest posts

Back