Imatim

5th June

Orange Order plans to restart parades in July​

Exclusive by Stewart Paterson @PatersonHTPolitical Correspondent
Orange Parade Glasgow

EXCLUSIVE​

Orange Parade Glasgow

56 comments

A number of Orange Order and loyalist parades are being planned for the streets across Glasgow next month.
There have been no parades taking place during the pandemic with public gatherings banned but with restrictions easing nine requests have been submitted to the council so far for marches in July.
Some include hundreds of people but numbers will depend on the level of restrictions in place in Glasgow at the time.
READ MORE: Concert boss says Jason Leitch leads 'project fear’ and wants social distancing end date

On Thursday July 1 there are three parades from loyalist bands planned .
Two days later on Saturday 3 July, there are five parades planned by Orange lodges in different parts of the city.
So far, there are no applications in for any marches to mark the Orange Order’s annual Boyne celebrations.
Last year when the UK went into lockdown the Grand Orange Lodge of Scotland suspended all lodge meetings and parades and functions with immediate effect.

The first parades include events in Dennistoun, Govan, Easterhouse and Nitshill.
Dennistoun Rangers plan to march to Alexandra Parade in the early evening to lay a wreath at the cenotaph. The number of people estimated to take part is 44.
Glasgow Times:

Around the same time, the Pride of Govan Flute Band plan to march to a cenotaph in Govan Road to lay a wreath. It estimates there would be 60 people taking part.
Also, the Provanhall True Blues want to march a route in Easterhouse on the same evening with 50 people estimated. And the Young Loyalist Flute Band wants to hold a parade in Nitshill to lay a wreath at the cenotaph in the area with 35 people.
On the Saturday five district lodges have applied to hold parades, some with hundreds of participants.
Dalmarnock Orange and Purple District No. 50 wants to parade through Bridgeton with 70 people.
READ MORE: Nicola Sturgeon warns 'We can't throw caution to the wind' as Glasgow moves to level 2
Kelvingrove Orange and Purple District 29 wants to march along to lay a wreath at the cenotaph at Kelvingrove with 100 participants.

Glasgow Times:

Loyal Orange Institution Govan District 42 is planning to parade to Govan Road to lay a wrath with 500 people taking part.
Parkhead Orange and Purple District 21 is planning to march to Parkhead Cross with 200 people.
Whiteinch Orange and Purple District no. 7 is preparing to march from, along Dumbarton Road with around 80 people.
If Glasgow remains in level two restrictions, numbers would be restricted to 50 people and the time limited to one hour.

Let them 'march' but with strict conditions :
- NO bands - social distancing - pay for the police presence .
Any disorder will automatically mean all future 'events' are banned !

Notice how they bring in the WAR DEAD ( marching to the cenotaph) to try to justify their march . They are going to honour the war dead . Does that include all the PAPISTS who fought and died in the British Wars ?

They are a dying breed - like the dinosaurs - and this is their last desperate efforts to appear relevant in an era that has passed them by .

HH

Let them 'march' but with strict conditions :
- NO bands - social distancing - pay for the police presence .
Any disorder will automatically mean all future 'events' are banned !

Notice how they bring in the WAR DEAD ( marching to the cenotaph) to try to justify their march . They are going to honour the war dead . Does that include all the PAPISTS who fought and died in the British Wars ?

They are a dying breed - like the dinosaurs - and this is their last desperate efforts to appear relevant in an era that has passed them by .

HH
USING THE WAR DEAD fuvkin orange bastards efter they go oan there wee walk there up the local ludge giving it NAZI SALUTES fuckin in bred bastards , they rattle oan about catholic schools ffs these cunts could do way a couple a weeks at any fuckin school ,rant over 🤯🤯

The walk to the cenotaph to lay a wreath, to show respect, yet the huns pissed all over the one in George square twice recently, didn’t show the war dead much respect then, can only hope the Glasgow COVID restrictions don’t get lifted any further, as permissions hinge on going into lvl 1 or 0 😡
They bastards don’t give a fuvk about restrictions , do as they please with the nudge nudge wink.wink backing of the authority’s hate the bastards with a fuckin vengeance🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

The walk to the cenotaph to lay a wreath, to show respect, yet the huns pissed all over the one in George square twice recently, didn’t show the war dead much respect then, can only hope the Glasgow COVID restrictions don’t get lifted any further, as permissions hinge on going into lvl 1 or 0 😡
They only have to wear a sevco tap or an old sweaty (now deid) pre sevco tap and they can do what ever they want......isn’t that right Nicola and polis Scotland? Wankers need banned it’s an embarrassment to this shite little country

It still amazes me how a shower of oompa loompas with a sash still think that they have any relevance in todays world.
They still remain a shitstain of lreland and Scotland and march to promote hate and bigotry.
Would be confident that the majority of Ireland and Britain look upon these arseholes for the arseholes they really are.
Only trying to be kept relevant by a shower of wankers from the north of Ireland and sevco scum.
Been saying for a long time now kill off sevco scum (SS) and these marches would soon die off with them.

I contacted NS. about the anti-catholic rhetoric during the GS riots.
I got a generic reply informing me that my concerns would e passed on to the necessary area to see if they warrant an investigation.
Weeks later no further response so I assume it is business as usual.

I contacted NS. about the anti-catholic rhetoric during the GS riots.
I got a generic reply informing me that my concerns would e passed on to the necessary area to see if they warrant an investigation.
Weeks later no further response so I assume it is business as usual.
thats what they did to me when i questioned them about covid regulations in football

Members online

No members online now.

Back