It Is Not In The Interests of The Company!!!

Imatim

These words will be Peter Lawwell’s legacy.

Let there be no doubt, by these words Peter Lawwell and the Celtic Board gave tacit approval to cheating, fraud and corruption.

They gave the Huns, the SFA and their acolytes, free reign to do as they please and that is exactly what they will do.

As witnessed today the cheating continues unabated.

What have these custodians done to our Club...

Let there be no doubt, by these words Peter Lawwell and the Celtic Board gave tacit approval to cheating, fraud and corruption.

They gave the Huns, the SFA and their acolytes, free reign to do as they please and that is exactly what they will do.

Made it their own little cash cow. What we achieve on the park comes 2nd to what they can get out of the club.
We will get the usual "aye but they oversaw 12 trophies on the trot". I would say that this has been achieved in spite of them!!
They have saw what the difference between having and not having the "old firm" rivalry. And DD, Lawell and bankier would have noticed that difference mostly on their bank balance. Normal order is resumed in scottish football and the "old firm" partnership is alive and kicking with Glasgows big 2.

Made it their own little cash cow. What we achieve on the park comes 2nd to what they can get out of the club.
We will get the usual "aye but they oversaw 12 trophies on the trot". I would say that this has been achieved in spite of them!!
They have saw what the difference between having and not having the "old firm" rivalry. And DD, Lawell and bankier would have noticed that difference mostly on their bank balance. Normal order is resumed in scottish football and the "old firm" partnership is alive and kicking with Glasgows big 2.
I dont get that argument Lubo, we racked up titles without them so the board still recieved their bonus for winning. Our TV deal is not worth a fortune which would require a hun deal , thats a myth the only winners out the tv deal is the sfa and sky. we have to accept we sold ourselves short, we fucked up at the start with the corona virus, we allowed key players to go with covid Scotland amd also got off to the worst start possible.
Never a board defender but when the board allow the maintaining of key players and we dont get a tune out of them, thats the problem, the problem is a coaching one not the boards, also we empolyed decent experience in that department but our main guy decided his future lay in Ireland, injuries and other issues have been our downfall, one thing for certain is today we lost to a goal which you could not achieve if you tried, we also were unlucky with big Julien, we also showed that mob who will go on and win it are fucking stinking, also there are other factors which do us no good arguing over, there has not been one penalty against them in the SPFL and not one covid case, that i find strange.
Anyway the ten is gone maybe, but there will never be a quadruple achieved and will be a long time before the tribute act emulate their heroes, they may win this one but they will not win another 54 before we eclipse that haul from the old huns team. Onwards and up, we did a double 9 and an invincible, maybe ten was just a little too much to ask, who knows.

I dont get that argument Lubo, we racked up titles without them so the board still recieved their bonus for winning. Our TV deal is not worth a fortune which would require a hun deal , thats a myth the only winners out the tv deal is the sfa and sky. we have to accept we sold ourselves short, we fucked up at the start with the corona virus, we allowed key players to go with covid Scotland amd also got off to the worst start possible.
Never a board defender but when the board allow the maintaining of key players and we dont get a tune out of them, thats the problem, the problem is a coaching one not the boards, also we empolyed decent experience in that department but our main guy decided his future lay in Ireland, injuries and other issues have been our downfall, one thing for certain is today we lost to a goal which you could not achieve if you tried, we also were unlucky with big Julien, we also showed that mob who will go on and win it are fucking stinking, also there are other factors which do us no good arguing over, there has not been one penalty against them in the SPFL and not one covid case, that i find strange.
Anyway the ten is gone maybe, but there will never be a quadruple achieved and will be a long time before the tribute act emulate their heroes, they may win this one but they will not win another 54 before we eclipse that haul from the old huns team. Onwards and up, we did a double 9 and an invincible, maybe ten was just a little too much to ask, who knows.

I agree with Lubo. PL's objective is to maximise profit, not convinced that co-incides with Celtic dominance. We should be so far ahead by this season only a club bought over by a Financial mammoth could have hoped to get near us. PL has slowly bled us dry, watched by DD. Does DD care? not a fuk.. he's interested in money, his only love of anything green is on a golf course or in his wallet. Entitled, yes he feels he is, to run a club into the ground for his own petty small minded brinkmanship. PL if he feels a need to be influential on the park.. why not turn up at the SFA like Jack from the shining. Madden was a shoe-in for today. Morelos yet again could have stabbed someone and got away with it. Somehow I think Sneaky Pete will be pricing a new year deal on metal barriers. Easier to lock your own out than grow some balls and fight for those that pay your wages. Going forward we need a total clear out. Now is the time to start but I don't see the two puppet masters going easily.

Helander had covid. They keep that quiet in the press, that's probably why you think none of their players have had it

One day it will all come out in the wash as they say,something went wrong in the last couple off months before December,was it a player revolt ,in house players falling out with each other ,was it Neil they fell out with was it they were unhappy about money when they heard Celtic were paying Duffy's full wage ,was it the coaching,what was it?,loss off form I don't know but what I do know when this team breaks up someone will break ranks and spill the beans,it's time to move on now get a new man and backroom team in now give him 2 windows to get ready for next season,there's no use Neil hanging around waiting for the sack to happen they gave him time and he couldn't do it he should do the right thing for himself and the club and just resign,he will go down in history as the sweet and sour manager the sweet being he brought the glory of the second 9,and the quad treble he is also the only man to win the treble as a player and manager,but the sour is he will always be known as the manager that blew 10 in a row,the same goes for the players for all the great stuff they done,and it was incredible at times invincible season,quad treble,9 in a row ,the sad thing is they will be remembered for being the men who blew the 10

One day it will all come out in the wash as they say,something went wrong in the last couple off months before December,was it a player revolt ,in house players falling out with each other ,was it Neil they fell out with was it they were unhappy about money when they heard Celtic were paying Duffy's full wage ,was it the coaching,what was it?,loss off form I don't know but what I do know when this team breaks up someone will break ranks and spill the beans,it's time to move on now get a new man and backroom team in now give him 2 windows to get ready for next season,there's no use Neil hanging around waiting for the sack to happen they gave him time and he couldn't do it he should do the right thing for himself and the club and just resign,he will go down in history as the sweet and sour manager the sweet being he brought the glory of the second 9,and the quad treble he is also the only man to win the treble as a player and manager,but the sour is he will always be known as the manager that blew 10 in a row,the same goes for the players for all the great stuff they done,and it was incredible at times invincible season,quad treble,9 in a row ,the sad thing is they will be remembered for being the men who blew the 10
I dont agree that they will be remembered as the team who blew 10

Just like I haven't a clue who was the team who blew 10 last time

And just like Laudrups and Goughs et al aren't remembered as the team who blew 10

The mighty sevco have played very well this season, Gerrard has built a team thats good enough to compete on washers (assuming that bit is correct)

In short term it will sting, but it won't be remembered as the team that failed, imo

some ran out of steam
some positions were gambled as good enough
some positions were not bought to strengthen, mainly cause the improved players are well out of our wage range.

They did amazing to do so well for so long. But time and prices of replacements caught up, and at one time the replacements looked good value, but long term for whatever reason they dont have the X factor required, at least not when the whole hierarchy bending over backwards to help you fail.

give youth a chance- its risky in important season but in limited budget and long term sustainability its necessary for player growth and reality to rebuild when you cannot hold a player any longer.

frimpong has been great but no yet a champion level

Ajer still growing very good but still risky at times

Duffy major disappointment

old guard getting old- thats life.

hurts like hell today

but I won't be remembering these players as failures

human after all

I dont agree that they will be remembered as the team who blew 10

Just like I haven't a clue who was the team who blew 10 last time

And just like Laudrups and Goughs et al aren't remembered as the team who blew 10

The mighty sevco have played very well this season, Gerrard has built a team thats good enough to compete on washers (assuming that bit is correct)

In short term it will sting, but it won't be remembered as the team that failed, imo

some ran out of steam
some positions were gambled as good enough
some positions were not bought to strengthen, mainly cause the improved players are well out of our wage range.

They did amazing to do so well for so long. But time and prices of replacements caught up, and at one time the replacements looked good value, but long term for whatever reason they dont have the X factor required, at least not when the whole hierarchy bending over backwards to help you fail.

give youth a chance- its risky in important season but in limited budget and long term sustainability its necessary for player growth and reality to rebuild when you cannot hold a player any longer.

frimpong has been great but no yet a champion level

Ajer still growing very good but still risky at times

Duffy major disappointment

old guard getting old- thats life.

hurts like hell today

but I won't be remembering these players as failures

human after all

Ahhh TET, you're forgetting one key factor. The scottish media. The huns that lost the 10 are remembered as legends....masters of the game. The best to have played on Scotland. Walters mighty 9 in a row heros. Corruption on the way isnt mentioned. The fact they lost 10 in a row is never mentioned. Now do you think our squad will get the same treatment? not a chance. When ever our players are mentioned in the media, if they don't win 10, they will be described, not as the 9 in a row, invincibile, quad treble winning player but the men who failed to win 10, who lost it to Steven Gerrard and the mighty Glasgow Rangers.

Ahhh TET, you're forgetting one key factor. The scottish media. The huns that lost the 10 are remembered as legends....masters of the game. The best to have played on Scotland. Walters mighty 9 in a row heros. Corruption on the way isnt mentioned. The fact they lost 10 in a row is never mentioned. Now do you think our squad will get the same treatment? not a chance. When ever our players are mentioned in the media, if they don't win 10, they will be described, not as the 9 in a row, invincibile, quad treble winning player but the men who failed to win 10, who lost it to Steven Gerrard and the mighty Glasgow Rangers.
aye but thats what the 4th estate do

they are propaganda for the 3rd estate revolutionaries

Maybe its not "managed decline" at all. Maybe our board have fought tooth and nail to keep us on top but money has finally killed the scottish game. Why would the new young Van Dyke, wanyama or dembele come to scotland to play with the hammer throwers on plastic pitches, when he can go to the English championship for more exposure and double the money or sit on the bench or in the reserves of an English premiership club for treble the money.

Probably the exact same thing that happened with lenny's hibs team before they sacked him. Supposedly he's a booze bag, comes in stinking of booze every day. Players generally don't like that

Not in my eyes, they will always be remembered for the men who done the quad, double 9 and invincible, tens can be done in the future, so they never blew anything, just never got there like the lions, no-one talks about them blowing it consider all thats been achieved and to add that tag is disrepectful, will be hard to see a quadruple and double with an invincible ever been achieved that bit of history is a keeper.

Ano wit ur saying but the gaffer still had money to spend and spent it all wrong in summer we shud still have been good enough to beat that mob this season

I wrote in one off my very first posts on here that nothing lasts forever in football and that I hoped it would just last one more season so that we could get ten ,I have searched through loads off threads trying to find it,the thing that galls me is,we had the chance to keep this great run going,a defining day in this a canny remember exactly when it was but it was when our chief scout John park left ,I remember at the time thinking to myself that's a bad thing for us he had been a brilliant scout for us , we cannot underestimate the decline in the class of players we have signed since,I canny remember if he was sacked or left us it might have been to go to Falkirk in the some sort off capacity,

I wrote in one off my very first posts on here that nothing lasts forever in football and that I hoped it would just last one more season so that we could get ten ,I have searched through loads off threads trying to find it,the thing that galls me is,we had the chance to keep this great run going,a defining day in this a canny remember exactly when it was but it was when our chief scout John park left ,I remember at the time thinking to myself that's a bad thing for us he had been a brilliant scout for us , we cannot underestimate the decline in the class of players we have signed since,I canny remember if he was sacked or left us it might have been to go to Falkirk in the some sort off capacity,
the decline is directly proportional to the growing gulf in tv incomes

if you cant afford to pay the best wages for top staff someone will pay him more with their tv income.

question is how do you address the massive gulf in tv income?

its not size of club anymore its which league is classed as bigger that matters.

Scottish talent is dwindling

to attract world class talent you need money

and although we have big incomes we dont have close to the tv cabal clubs

and thats why our youth can be poached relatively easily and why we cant afford to grow at same rate as tv deal clubs.

you want a top manager who can spot train Gell a team you need the tv money

without it you need to have a value added manager who can do those things relatively well under strict budget.

Better still what have the the customers of the club done ,,,,, there silence has been just as bad and when some did become vocal they were shouted down ,,,,even when the fences went up

The minute fergus sold his shares onto the absentee landlord the decline started if 2012 hadn't of happened we would still have been also rans just within touching distance and still run on a shoe string

were a stock number on a billionaires portfolio who has all the guile of trump and an ego to match the only time he raised an interest was when he was insulted then once his ego was soothed we declined back into being another stock number on his list left in the hands of a ceo who has fkdwith every dept of the club
we reap what we sow

every year every celtic blog has threads on Lawwell and his interferance and control ,pages and pages and yet our customers haven't done a single thing to addrerss the matter ,,,,nothing , zero , zilch fkn hee haw

The old saying you get's what you pay for ,,,,roll up roll up get your season tickets here

Maybe its not "managed decline" at all. Maybe our board have fought tooth and nail to keep us on top but money has finally killed the scottish game. Why would the new young Van Dyke, wanyama or dembele come to scotland to play with the hammer throwers on plastic pitches, when he can go to the English championship for more exposure and double the money or sit on the bench or in the reserves of an English premiership club for treble the money.
some use scotland as an easier route the the epl as work permit rules are not as stringent

Grandad...'How come a team that was supposed to be skint, hae nae big named players, never won any trophies, are noo big favourites to win the league and we have jist won the quadruple treble, a canny understand that Grandad'.

Neither can I son, I'm afraid I can't answer that one son, I really can't.........

Back