it's an injustice......(calamero style)

Michael D

After today's absolutely devastating news about HMRC (aka Her Majesty's Roman Catholics) stating that they, the manky mob, might still have been in existence as an old-co rather than a new-co i.e.wan wae no history, if it hadnae been for a fcuking fenian employee at its East Kilbride head office grossly overstating the tax amount due!

Word has it that now the truth has come out the aforesaid manky mob are now demanding that serious consideration should be given to Celtic being stripped of their 8 league titles because their was a stitch up.

The same judge that stated, away back, that Rangers had gained no specific advantage from E.B.T's (employee benefits trusts with no tax tae pay) is now actively on the case together with Donald Findlay Q.C.
What chance have we got........?

After today's absolutely devastating news about HMRC (aka Her Majesty's Roman Catholics) stating that they, the manky mob, might still have been in existence as an old-co rather than a new-co i.e.wan wae no history, if it hadnae been for a fcuking fenian employee at its East Kilbride head office grossly overstating the tax amount due!

Word has it that now the truth has come out the aforesaid manky mob are now demanding that serious consideration should be given to Celtic being stripped of their 8 league titles because their was a stitch up.

The same judge that stated, away back, that Rangers had gained no specific advantage from E.B.T's (employee benefits trusts with no tax tae pay) is now actively on the case together with Donald Findlay Q.C.
What chance have we got........?
Basically whit the Filth are saying noo (never backtrack dae they๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚) is that they cd have paid ยฃ20M but not ยฃ70M so reluctantly went doon the pan!! Within that statement they're saying we cdve existed as the Old Co coz they had NO INTENTION of paying their Creditors totalling a STAGGERING ยฃ147M! So in summation HMRC kin close u doon but NAEWAN ELSE CAN!! U watchin Hummell, Close Bros etc! Who the FUK IN THEIR TINY MIND WD EVER DEAL WAE THIS FUKIN SCUM!!๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ 

Basically whit the Filth are saying noo (never backtrack dae they๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚) is that they cd have paid ยฃ20M but not ยฃ70M so reluctantly went doon the pan!! Within that statement they're saying we cdve existed as the Old Co coz they had NO INTENTION of paying their Creditors totalling a STAGGERING ยฃ147M! So in summation HMRC kin close u doon but NAEWAN ELSE CAN!! U watchin Hummell, Close Bros etc! Who the FUK IN THEIR TINY MIND WD EVER DEAL WAE THIS FUKIN SCUM!!๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ 
article-0-1AE34194000005DC-523_634x420.jpg

HMRC did the right thing to save taxpayers money. They did not persue the penalties as a seperate issue cos the club was deid and there was no assets/ money to be had.
HH๐Ÿ€
Whit??? Have you not been paying attention over the last 24 hours? The REAL reason that HMRC didn't pursue this was becuase they deliberately over-estimated the amount due to kill of Oldco (not that they ever actually died - no way, Jose, they are still the same club... well sometimes, anyway).

It is a scandal and a disgrace and league titles should be stripped from Sellick and ยฃ50m+ compensation handed over from Her Majesty for illegally stealing money from the mighty ranjurs!

This must be the real truth because I saw a 30 stone bug-eyed purple-in-the-face one-toothed Tax Expert wearing a knock-off Turkish made Humming blue top ranting about this down in Govan last night.

Tut tut Stevie - I thought you were a sensible man with his finger on the pulse... ;)

Whit??? Have you not been paying attention over the last 24 hours? The REAL reason that HMRC didn't pursue this was becuase they deliberately over-estimated the amount due to kill of Oldco (not that they ever actually died - no way, Jose, they are still the same club... well sometimes, anyway).

It is a scandal and a disgrace and league titles should be stripped from Sellick and ยฃ50m+ compensation handed over from Her Majesty for illegally stealing money from the mighty ranjurs!

This must be the real truth because I saw a 30 stone bug-eyed purple-in-the-face one-toothed Tax Expert wearing a knock-off Turkish made Humming blue top ranting about this down in Govan last night.

Tut tut Stevie - I thought you were a sensible man with his finger on the pulse... ;)
I promise to buck up๐Ÿ˜”

Congratulations to Young Bhoy Lee O,Connor on his Republic of Ireland call up.
Great assistance for the third goal,
Lee said he now wants to push on and try to establish himself in the first team pool..
Great to see the calibre of Lee coming through and hopefully challenging for a first team spot,and even though Lee was a summer signing,a special word of thanks must go to the youth coaches at Lennoxtown for helping produce players such as Lee,Dembelle,Oko-Flex,Henderson,Johnston,etc.
I have never thought there was a bad time being a Celtic supporter,but I have thought some where better than others,but if we keep producing class like these young Bhoys,then all times will be good times..

HH.

HMRC did the right thing to save taxpayers money. They did not persue the penalties as a seperate issue cos the club was deid and there was no assets/ money to be had.
HH๐Ÿ€
Same as UEFA never followed up on the licence as this was a new club who did not have 3 years accounts history and as such were not in Europe or entitled to play in Europe yet. Newco equals New club.

The Times have now dragged Celtic into their EBT story.
A couple of tax experts have discredited their story so they have jumped on the last resort scenario...
Glasgow Celtic,knowing full well this would deflect all and any shit which might hit their fan.
Without mentioning Res 12,it looks like this is the distraction they are looking for.
Is this the reason Peter Lawwell did not want to invoke Res 12 because he knew this shit was coming out,,and that there would be no need to invoke Res 12 because the press would do more damage than Res 12 could possibly do,, if he did know then it was a very smart move on behalf of the board..
but then again if he had no idea I have just made an arsehole of myself again..
Is it just a coincidence that this shit hits the fan days away from our AGM..
They are saying Celtic are not giving up hope that the SFA will agree to a judicial inquiry which will examine the roles played by the games ruling bodies,before and during and after the financial implosion of sevco 2012.
They are saying that so far the SFA have not responded to a call from Celtic which was made 2 months ago.
They say that Celtic believe that more stringent rules,checks and balances should be put in place in order to restore confidence in the SFA while simultaneously ensuring sevco or any other club are not allowed to run up unsubstainable debts in future..
Last night HMRC issued a tweet discrediting the initial story in The Times,they also said that there has been no reply from the SFA regarding yesterdays story..
Nothing new there then,..

HH

Back