It's been ages since the scum have demanded an apology! hahaha!

michael duffy

Naebody likes them they don't care! my arse! any slight, real or imagined,the sad phuqers are away "girnin", demand an apology,name names,post their places of work. their home adresses,whit school their wean's go tae,so we can do what we do best, death threats and intimidation Phuq them! lookin forward tae their latest whinge. and their latest apology demand!

Naebody likes them they don't care! my arse! any slight, real or imagined,the sad phuqers are away "girnin", demand an apology,name names,post their places of work. their home adresses,whit school their wean's go tae,so we can do what we do best, death threats and intimidation Phuq them! lookin forward tae their latest whinge. and their latest apology demand!
lol .who's next fur the email mob 🤣

You been saving up this rant?😹

You on the swally your Holiness?😹
1f9.jpg

Members online

Back