It's been ages since the scum have demanded an apology! hahaha!

Like all good psychopaths, they love playing the victim.
no doubt they will be looking for one after that disgrace called Morelos got sent off,we ban people from football for throwing things onto the pitch,,what will they do to this idiot for instantagateing it no doubt they will defend his actions as he was provoked,still be sure they will appeal
A joke and a embarrassment to football

no doubt they will be looking for one after that disgrace called Morelos got sent off,we ban people from football for throwing things onto the pitch,,what will they do to this idiot for instantagateing it no doubt they will defend his actions as he was provoked,still be sure they will appeal
A joke and a embarrassment to football

To be fair to slippo (sic) he said he has no complaints about it

Naebody likes them they don't care! my arse! any slight, real or imagined,the sad phuqers are away "girnin", demand an apology,name names,post their places of work. their home adresses,whit school their wean's go tae,so we can do what we do best, death threats and intimidation Phuq them! lookin forward tae their latest whinge. and their latest apology demand!

I heard they were in the process of drafting a demand for an apology from Traynor, for him slacking off demanding apologies from everybody.

I heard he apologised and immediately blamed the SNP. Who he is writing to demanding an apology.

Members online

Back