Its getting boring now Celtic.....

Lubos left peg

Another Monday morning, another attack on our manager by Scotlands best sports journalist (pretty much sums up sports journalism in the country).
Keith Jackson reckons Ange is swerving his duties to the fans by sending JK to the pre-match presser. Like Ange has time to actually give a fuck about what this wanker and his colleagues think.
Celtic fans don't care what these people write about our manager or club. Most of us get our info from the blogs, written by our own. But unfortunately, every other newspaper or sports programme, in the world, that shows any little bit of interest, even for a page filler on a slow week, pick their stories up from arseholes like Jackson.
This is why I'm constantly having to explain to my English mates that there is no old firm, that rangers weren't relegated and that our fans and our club are nothing like them or theirs....we are not different sides of the same coin.
The sooner our board grow a pair and make it quite clear that these fuckers know nothing about the inner working of our club, our players or our manager the better. Personally I'd like to see Jackson and his rag banned from getting anywhere near Celtic.
Unfortunately, old Keith seems to be quite friendly with our new chairman, Mr Lawwell, which coincides with Keith actually being able to quote a source inside Celtic for the 1st time since Lawwell left and returned.

Another Monday morning, another attack on our manager by Scotlands best sports journalist (pretty much sums up sports journalism in the country).
Keith Jackson reckons Ange is swerving his duties to the fans by sending JK to the pre-match presser. Like Ange has time to actually give a fuck about what this wanker and his colleagues think.
Celtic fans don't care what these people write about our manager or club. Most of us get our info from the blogs, written by our own. But unfortunately, every other newspaper or sports programme, in the world, that shows any little bit of interest, even for a page filler on a slow week, pick their stories up from arseholes like Jackson.
This is why I'm constantly having to explain to my English mates that there is no old firm, that rangers weren't relegated and that our fans and our club are nothing like them or theirs....we are not different sides of the same coin.
The sooner our board grow a pair and make it quite clear that these fuckers know nothing about the inner working of our club, our players or our manager the better. Personally I'd like to see Jackson and his rag banned from getting anywhere near Celtic.
Unfortunately, old Keith seems to be quite friendly with our new chairman, Mr Lawwell, which coincides with Keith actually being able to quote a source inside Celtic for the 1st time since Lawwell left and returned.
Fk 'em Lubo, their scummy rag will not exist soon.

Jackson and his ilk are on message…..it’s all about attempting to destabilise our club…..their narrative is to attack Ange whenever and wherever they can…..their fear is palpable…..they want Ange gone as they fear him, as they all can see what he is building at Celtic.

I have little doubt what we are witnessing right now with the likes of Jackson, the BBC, and others within the SMSM, and their constant sniping at Ange is an organised and coordinated attack on our manager.

I agree with you Lubo, our custodians need to see this for what it is, and protect our manager, and they need to do it soon…

My whole point wasn't to do with how it will effect the players or Ange. I believe the likelihood is, not one of them give a fuck about the views of Jackson.
I also understand that it's easy for Celtic fans to ignore their shite. To us, what the print is irrelevant.
But to the outside world, it's taken as fact. Its damaging to our club, fans, manager and players.
I constantly have to explain that we are not like the scum. I'm not a bigot or sectarian. This is believed because the media portray us that way.
The same media that have Beale as a Saint....the same guy who fuck over QPR, is painting our manager as somehow disloyal to the fans for not sitting in front of the press pack to answer the same tired questions.
Our club need to make it clear that the Scottish media don't speak to or for Celtic.

We should not be enabling them sell papers and generate income on the back of denigrating the good name of our club, our history, our achievements, our manager or our supporters. There is no other club I know of, that would tolerate these type of daily attacks silently. But silence is the modus operandi of the Celtic Board. They mistakenly see it as a type of virtue. The MSM need us more than we need them. Time to and put an end to it. Ban, ban, ban.

Last edited:
That being said.....and although we all realise that the boss understands what our media are up to and we know that he knows how to handle them there is a possibility he might get fed up with it.
Ange wants to create a legacy. He wants to be remembered for doing something great in the sport. When he realised the Australian FA didn't share his vision....he decided it was time up for him as the national manager.
And here he is, in a little back water league at the edge of Europe, trying to awaking a sleeping european giant and in doing so, drag every other team, who are mocked and laughed at around the footballing world, along for the ride....and what does he get for his efforts? Constant shit stirring, loaded questions and insults from a media who, rather than promote the league and teams they represent, would cause to do us all harm, all in their efforts to promote their favourite club and keep us all firmly stuck in the 17th century.
I wouldn't blame Ange for fucking off!! That's why our club should NOT stay silent.

Last edited:
Ignore the idiots. Every Celtic fan knows exactly what they are, what they stand for and what they are trying to achieve. Starve them of the oxygen of publicity so they disappear into irrelevance.

And the board should ban them from our stadium and refuse to interact with them in any way - after all, sevco were allowed to do this for over 7 years to our state broadcasters with no punishment because they told the truth about them one in an investigative documentry (the Biased Broadcasting Corporation never made that mistake again).

Jackson doing what he thinks he does best ..stirring the pot.
Best ignored ,as usual nothing worthwhile in his so called journalistic work.

Not only is he and his ilk stirring the pot they are also baiting us.

They want a war of words with us to boost their relevance and their revenue streams. It also panders to their Hun mentality and anti Celtic agenda.

Their circulation figures would increase significantly if we were to go to war with them imo. The Huns are drawn en mass to any medium that attacks us and the SMSM know this. So for many reasons they are best not directly engaged with.

I’m thinking that perhaps a better way to deal with the SMSM would be to appoint a savvy media manager to deal with them which would restrict their direct access to our manager.

What’s your thoughts?

330799598_970245123958138_3297893079823870279_n.jpg

Not only is he and his ilk stirring the pot they are also baiting us.

They want a war of words with us to boost their relevance and their revenue streams. It also panders to their Hun mentality and anti Celtic agenda.

Their circulation figures would increase significantly if we were to go to war with them imo. The Huns are drawn en mass to any medium that attacks us and the SMSM know this. So for many reasons they are best not directly engaged with.

I’m thinking that perhaps a better way to deal with the SMSM would be to appoint a savvy media manager to deal with them which would restrict their direct access to our manager.

What’s your thoughts?
Ignore the tripe from the media lackeys and if that doesn't work ignore them again....its the clicks to their clickbate that allows them to sell ads without which they will go the same way as the first ibrox club did... Ignore ignore ignore.

Members online

Latest posts

Back