Its getting boring now Celtic.....

“Every decision I make for this football club is for the best of this football club – it’s not about me, it’s not about me trying to achieve something. Every job I’ve done, I’ve done as if I’m going to be there forever. Every decision I ever make I’m making as if I’m going to be here forever – but I won’t be. That decision, mate, might be taken out of my hands. If we lost today, we lose next week, it’s a whole different discussion. My role in this is to keep doing what I’ve been doing, really focused on trying to create a football team that our supporters are going to be proud of – and hopefully give them some memories that are going to last forever. If I do that then that’s all I need in terms of any credit in my bank.” - Ange Postecoglou.

Not only is he and his ilk stirring the pot they are also baiting us.

They want a war of words with us to boost their relevance and their revenue streams. It also panders to their Hun mentality and anti Celtic agenda.

Their circulation figures would increase significantly if we were to go to war with them imo. The Huns are drawn en mass to any medium that attacks us and the SMSM know this. So for many reasons they are best not directly engaged with.

I’m thinking that perhaps a better way to deal with the SMSM would be to appoint a savvy media manager to deal with them which would restrict their direct access to our manager.

What’s your thoughts?
That’s a great idea Some one who’ll take no shit or inference

Niall J's take on Jackson's attack on Ange...

As usual a well written and accurate article by Niall. But I would argue that the fact that the Star and all the other main Celtic blogs have written yet again about this cockwomble's ridiculous barrel-scraping article will mean he thinks it will be a "job done".

He has no shame and thrives on stir-stirring and publicity, even if it is all rightly mocking his nonsensical havering. In fact he will be delighted because his fanbase of fellow sevco supporters will lap it up too as they believe that Jackson is sticking it to the Tims and standing up for their maligned club, culture and beliefs.

Most Celtic fans refuse to pay for or even read the whitterings of clowns like Jackson and we only ever hear about his latest spoutings in articles deriding his ridiculous crap. Personally I think that if we all just ignored him - and the other arseholes like him - then he will become irrelevant and disappear into oblivion (or Talk Sport radio which is pretty much the same).

As usual a well written and accurate article by Niall. But I would argue that the fact that the Star and all the other main Celtic blogs have written yet again about this cockwomble's ridiculous barrel-scraping article will mean he thinks it will be a "job done".

He has no shame and thrives on stir-stirring and publicity, even if it is all rightly mocking his nonsensical havering. In fact he will be delighted because his fanbase of fellow sevco supporters will lap it up too as they believe that Jackson is sticking it to the Tims and standing up for their maligned club, culture and beliefs.

Most Celtic fans refuse to pay for or even read the whitterings of clowns like Jackson and we only ever hear about his latest spoutings in articles deriding his ridiculous crap. Personally I think that if we all just ignored him - and the other arseholes like him - then he will become irrelevant and disappear into oblivion (or Talk Sport radio which is pretty much the same).
👏👏👏

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back