Its hauf three in the mornin

To the worst of you we’ll find you. Easily your mask falls off. And the bile pours out like the stands at Ipox.
To the best MD , SP, Dill and Celtic Rose.
Well done great posts wee fannies like him are
Never missed. But proves that care in the community just isny wurkin.
If I’ve missed anyone who stuck it to the Prick.
I do apologise and well done.

HH ☘️?

The problem is D, Big Mike Ashley is ready to set his lawyers on the Zombies in court today, this could end up with thousands of undead keyboard warriors wandering around the blogosphere spouting pish, trying to spoil our jelly and ice cream.
They'll soon be back in the lower leagues tryin to win the shake and vac cup and poisoning wee towns up and down the country, looking on as we sail past a dead teams tarnished record wondering how could they be so fecking stupid to trust Marty Feldman with the reins of their mutant baby club.
This latest clown on during last night seems about as bright as a 100watt lump of coal, probably sat in the Bigotdome and showed liquidation the red card:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, gaun for 55:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:choo choo:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:!!! All aboard the lower league express DHoopster ya rocket:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:put the glue bag doon son, snap out of it, Big Mikes coming for Sevco:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Mr Duffy will be celebrating with a cauld Stella at your demise. Cannot Fuckin wait.
Brilliant post B I can hear the Slippy express
Passing by choofuckingchoo.

HH ☘️???

Apologies to those who have read this elsewhere (someone else asked me the same thing a few weeks ago, but I can't remember where I posted it).

I just started following football this season. I'm a mod in a political forum (a leftist forum), and back in September there was a thread in "General Chat" about football clubs with a political tilt to them. Celtic and FC St Pauli and a few others (Barca, AS Livorno Calcico, and I can't remember the others) were mentioned and I did some research on each.

I liked Celtic's roots and history, as well as the anti-fascist and anti-racist work of the Green Brigade. So here I am. I also follow Sankt Pauli, but my first team is Celtic -- I am forming a CSC here in Santa Cruz so we don't have to drive up to San Francisco (about 80 miles) to watch the Bhoys play.
Here Larry check these bhoys out. I met them in Vegas at a Celtic convention years ago. They were great craic and they might be able to help you out....
https://www.greenocktelegraph.co.uk/news/13992396.cheering-celts-from-a-garage/

ye but works both ways or no ways. u shud tell that 2 d old loverboys minigang of 2 :ROFLMAO: d one above is off his fookin trolley :ROFLMAO:, any1 who dos not buddy up to d insecure old pishhead is a hun. no wonder so few on here with that hun seeking freaker on patrol.
If he's the reason there's no huns getting through or being sniffed out so quickly on this forum then he'll do for me. I'd like to toy with them for a bit but forum rules don't let you toy with the afflicted

Here Larry check these bhoys out. I met them in Vegas at a Celtic convention years ago. They were great craic and they might be able to help you out....
https://www.greenocktelegraph.co.uk/news/13992396.cheering-celts-from-a-garage/

Thanks, Deadner! I will contact them. I will head down to Las Vegas in June to see if I can pick up some pointers on growing the CSC.

Also, thanks to all who had my back on this thread. Try as I might to be diplomatic most of the time, I have literally no time for personal insults (whether to me or others), so apologies to those who may have found my language offensive. Best not to feed the trolls, I guess, but thanks!

Thanks, Deadner! I will contact them. I will head down to Las Vegas in June to see if I can pick up some pointers on growing the CSC.

Also, thanks to all who had my back on this thread. Try as I might to be diplomatic most of the time, I have literally no time for personal insults (whether to me or others), so apologies to those who may have found my language offensive. Best not to feed the trolls, I guess, but thanks!
Hail Hail Larry!!!!! good man yerself!

Just look at the moral minority of 1% here who gang against anyone who does not join in the mutual back slapping -they gang up and accuse people of being huns. sure u remember them doin it 2 u jinxy67
just look at this weird stuff! who the fuck is thompson is this a Tim or a Tintin fan
You've really mastered the art of the one-liner, Thompson, it's just a pity that you're about as funny as leprosy.

CelticRose offered you some good advice and it would be advisable to heed it, I doubt you will though because you seem to thrive on being a tosser.

I believe that folk have the entitlement to an opinion if their motives are genuine. I just don't believe that you are motivated by anything but stirring shit and causing trouble.

It happened on the Celtic Blog and no doubt you're going to try and pull the same stunt here. You can try and hide it, Thompson, but you're damaged goods, fella. I don't like to randomly throw the "hun" label about, but any creature that has such a low opinion of Celtic fans must have been battered into stupidity by the hun stick.

It's not my house and it's not for me to decide, but hopefully the good folk who regularly contribute to this platform will see through your veneer and show you the door with the appropriate amount of haste.

Try and save your shit-wit for the nitwits on folly folly, pt..........don't be bothering decent folk with your witless wonderings over here

Who's the 1% ? anyone who calls a Celtic fan a hun and any lowlife who gangs up online. I got called all sorts only because I asked a gang groupie who posted total crap about our Neil Lennon - asking how long they have been following Celtic. Fuck sake even Neil Lennon would LOL at the claims made by that.

Just look at the moral minority of 1% here who gang against anyone who does not join in the mutual back slapping -they gang up and accuse people of being huns. sure u remember them doin it 2 u jinxy67
just look at this weird stuff! who the fuck is thompson is this a Tim or a Tintin fan

Who's the 1% ? anyone who calls a Celtic fan a hun and any lowlife who gangs up online. I got called all sorts only because I asked a gang groupie who posted total crap about our Neil Lennon - asking how long they have been following Celtic. Fuck sake even Neil Lennon would LOL at the claims made by that.
:poop:

who posted crap about Neil Lennon

Apologies to those who have read this elsewhere (someone else asked me the same thing a few weeks ago, but I can't remember where I posted it).

I just started following football this season. I'm a mod in a political forum (a leftist forum), and back in September there was a thread in "General Chat" about football clubs with a political tilt to them. Celtic and FC St Pauli and a few others (Barca, AS Livorno Calcico, and I can't remember the others) were mentioned and I did some research on each.

I liked Celtic's roots and history, as well as the anti-fascist and anti-racist work of the Green Brigade. So here I am. I also follow Sankt Pauli, but my first team is Celtic -- I am forming a CSC here in Santa Cruz so we don't have to drive up to San Francisco (about 80 miles) to watch the Bhoys play.
Larry it's the best decision you'll ever make. Good luck with the CSC. Hail Hail

Back