'' It's my job to support the referees and officials in this country .''.... Guess who said that today ?

Millsy

This was said by Stevie G in his press conference today when asked if he had any issue with Willie Collum refereeing games .
This was , of course , after Rangers ( sic ) had issued a long statement ( again ) specifically questioning the integrity of Mr Collum .

And didn't the supportive ( of referees and officials ) Mr Gerrard not publicly condemn referees in this country after his first game ( Aberdeen ) :
''It seems the world is against us today ...it looks like some more decisions will go against us this season . It's not just today , it's been happening for a while . I believe it's been happening for seasons .''

Last edited:
I think the difference is Willie Collum is shite referee. Not a cheat though, just incompetent. Thomson, Maddon, McLean, Dallas and Beaton are corrupt cheats.
I have a simple question I ask anyone who doubts the refs in Scotland are cheats, can you think of any shocking decisions going against Sevco or the dead team by a Scottish ref?
Supporters of every team in country, except for one, could give numerous examples. Can you guess who the exception is?
Hail Hail and fuck the SFA
Rich

Last edited:
I think the difference is Willie Collum is shite referee. Not a cheat though, just incompetent. Thomson, Maddon, McLean, Dallas and Beaton are corrupt cheats.
I have a simple question I ask anyone who doubts the refs in Scotland are cheats, can you think of any shocking decisions going against Sevco or the dead team by a Scottish ref?
Supporters of every team in country, except for one, could give numerous examples. Can you guess who the exception is?
Hail Hail and fuck the SFA
Rich
watch "anyone but celtic" by paul larkin on you tube, any doubts about the fix will be removed!!HH

The masonic hand shake is everywhere in Scottish football, when referees make mistakes, you now get 40 different angles & sum prick talking shite in a TV studio. Yes the Refs favor The Rangers & the SFA is corrupt to the core, also full of free loading bastards, I've been abroad following Scotland many times & the amount of Blazers you see is unbelievable, corrupt free loading bastards, fuck them & the hun loving ref's. Hail Hail

Do you think when Slippy slinks back to England to manage a league 1 or championship team he will slate Scottish football the way Joey (still in Broonys pocket) Barton did??..he obviously came here thinking he could win a trophy with a shit 6 year old club...the guy is a fucking moron. He has blamed everyone but himself. He will go back to England and say "er eeeee well the refs were eeeee really poor and the eeee players I signed and trained everyday couldn't eeeee kick a ball with both feet eeeee....the Scottish league is very poor eeee but it's not my fault I failed......eeeee it's wullie Collums eeeee"

Members online

Latest posts

Back