It's only 4 years since sevco couldn't get out the Scottish championship

Lubo ..Celtic are stagnating, we've became the team that even some of the worst teams in Europe hope that they get in the draw.

If that's lawwel doing his job then I'm bamboozled, I've seen some brilliant Celtic teams over the years, even the white's and the Kelly's gave us much better than we're getting just now.

It's obviously not just domestically we want us doing well in but also in Europe, the bottom line is we just can't compete anymore in Europe and I'm scunnered with getting let down every year with failure ( in Europe ) and lack of quality signings.

Wouldn't you think that Peter would speculate to accumulate just might be another way of giving us a chance in Europe? but nope..he's to much thinking about certain profit and bonuses for himself to take a risk with that ..i want him out now and the sooner the better.

I've always believed the hotel and museum was part of a bigger picture.
A breakaway European league. With the top clubs from smaller leagues. Having a hotel would be vital for away fans.
But if this is the case, would the fans be happy to be told this by our board. Now obviously I know we cant go shouting about breakaway leagues but if our board were to tell us that 9 and 10 are the most important things to CFC at the moment. We have big plans for the future of the club. But our main focus is achieving 10 in a row.
How would the fans react to that?? Who knows but at least we would know a sort of direction we were being taken.
Had the same thoughts a breakaway euro league where each team would need cash in the bank ( a bit like poker) to get an invite and a seat at the table

HH[/QUOTE]
Lubo ..Celtic are stagnating, we've became the team that even some of the worst teams in Europe hope that they get in the draw.

If that's lawwel doing his job then I'm bamboozled, I've seen some brilliant Celtic teams over the years, even the white's and the Kelly's gave us much better than we're getting just now.

It's obviously not just domestically we want us doing well in but also in Europe, the bottom line is we just can't compete anymore in Europe and I'm scunnered with getting let down every year with failure ( in Europe ) and lack of quality signings.

Wouldn't you think that Peter would speculate to accumulate just might be another way of giving us a chance in Europe? but nope..he's to much thinking about certain profit and bonuses for himself to take a risk with that ..i want him out now and the sooner the better.

Mate if you leave your name and address in a PM i will find someone for your season book and maybe you could use the money and go a cruise or something to ease your stress and let the rest of us take care of the season. The football is obviously no use to you and your heart.

If you cannot accept been beaten then football is not the sport to follow, there are 36 games of football to be played outwith cup runs. Show me the team with the legs and finance to take this on. It will be Celtic to claim their rightful 9.

I love your optimism boab, me I'm more than just a wee bit worried this season but I sincerely hope I'm wrong.

Mate if you leave your name and address in a PM i will find someone for your season book and maybe you could use the money and go a cruise or something to ease your stress and let the rest of us take care of the season. The football is obviously no use to you and your heart.[/QUOTE]

Ma heart is fine boab it's ma eyes that are hurting watching that pish the other night ,worried aye yer right i am and with good reason to be.

You think the league is gonna be a walkover and i don't so what's your problem? it's all about opinions is it not?

Btw ma season card isn't for sale and i don't like cruises.

Mate if you leave your name and address in a PM i will find someone for your season book and maybe you could use the money and go a cruise or something to ease your stress and let the rest of us take care of the season. The football is obviously no use to you and your heart.

Ma heart is fine boab it's ma eyes that are hurting watching that pish the other night ,worried aye yer right i am and with good reason to be.

You think the league is gonna be a walkover and i don't so what's your problem? it's all about opinions is it not?

Btw ma season card isn't for sale and i don't like cruises.[/QUOTE]
Good so enjoy a Titanic free season then.

Mate if you leave your name and address in a PM i will find someone for your season book and maybe you could use the money and go a cruise or something to ease your stress and let the rest of us take care of the season. The football is obviously no use to you and your heart.[/QUOTE]
So if you criticised lawell or board u want him to give up his book I have 4 in my house and want him out and board to answer loads of questions but as usual we’re kept in the dark do you think he would answer all the questions honestly him or Desmond shouldn’t be near our club wrong ethos for a start and I can assure you lawell only cares about himself or should I say brother lawell you happy wae that I’m not everyone’s entitled to there opinion and I’ve said it about board for years they’re hoodwinking all of us

Its not football anymore, it's a business. Success and trophies used to be the measure, now its profit.
The beautiful game is now an ugly business.
Nothing is worth doing if there is no profit. That's the mindset we are up against.

So if you criticised lawell or board u want him to give up his book I have 4 in my house and want him out and board to answer loads of questions but as usual we’re kept in the dark do you think he would answer all the questions honestly him or Desmond shouldn’t be near our club wrong ethos for a start and I can assure you lawell only cares about himself or should I say brother lawell you happy wae that I’m not everyone’s entitled to there opinion and I’ve said it about board for years they’re hoodwinking all of us[/QUOTE]
There is not a boardroom in any business, in any country, in any continent that doesn't hoodwink their customers/clients/shareholders.

There is not a government in any part of the world that does not do the same.

The real common denominator is that they all do this and they all do this brazenly to our faces.

The Celtic board are far from perfect. Far, far from perfect, but there seems to be this idea that any potential majority shareholders and board members are going to be benevolent owners who will instantly improve our circumstances.

Where's the precedent for that happening?

We tend to look at Arab investment in PSG and Man City, but don't think for a second that a shitty footballing backwater is going to attract that level of investment, and don't think for another second that there isn't an alternative agenda for Arab investors rerouting their wealth to mainland Europe.

Aye, we've had the runaround, but just look at the car-crash over the Southside and tell me that you'd rather swap places.

So if you criticised lawell or board u want him to give up his book I have 4 in my house and want him out and board to answer loads of questions but as usual we’re kept in the dark do you think he would answer all the questions honestly him or Desmond shouldn’t be near our club wrong ethos for a start and I can assure you lawell only cares about himself or should I say brother lawell you happy wae that I’m not everyone’s entitled to there opinion and I’ve said it about board for years they’re hoodwinking all of us
There is not a boardroom in any business, in any country, in any continent that doesn't hoodwink their customers/clients/shareholders.

The real common denominator is that they all do this and they all do this brazenly to our faces.

The Celtic board are far from perfect. Far, far from perfect, but there seems to be this idea that any potential majority shareholders and board members are going to be benevolent owners who will instantly improve our circumstances.

We tend to look at Arab investment in PSG and Man City, but don't think for a second that a shitty footballing backwater is going to attract that level of investment, and don't think for another second that there isn't an alternative agenda for Arab investors rerouting their wealth to mainland Europe.

Aye, we've had the runaround, but just look at the car-crash over the Southside and tell me that you'd rather swap places.[/QUOTE]

And there lies the problem, if we can call it that. We are stuck with what we have.
Get rid of Lawwell and the board and replace them with who?? Whoever comes in will have to run Celtic like a business that benefits its shareholders.
What is it they say? Better the devil you know.

were not a champions league club , we never will be

we have aspirations of competing with the big boys of europe but the financial reality is we will never compete were so far behind were now only bit part players we always will be

Getting to the group stages got harder and will get even more harder cos the rich clubs don't want clubs like us from a wee didy league at their table

Thats the reality

You can have all the disco lights best atmosphere ,best fans in the world it makes not a jot of difference , football changed for the worst

were not the only club with european history suffering , so each year it's a gamble ,buy players in the hope of getting through the qualifying rounds and be left with them when we get tuffed out

Or the wait n see approach the club takes every year that fks the fans over

were a europa league team with disco lights and a shite home strip and nothing will change ever that

If brown hadn't handled the ball we might have gone through , if we had bought perruid instead of boli we may have got through

But when your 2-1 up in a tie and have 2 defenders sitting on the bench and your most creative midfielder at left back
and don't change it

then that is shocking

Have watched celtic from the early 70s-through every season the same senerio plays out , they have never built on success and the only time they showed ambition was when Desmond got insulted at Hampden

It's the Celtic way it always has been

So if you criticised lawell or board u want him to give up his book I have 4 in my house and want him out and board to answer loads of questions but as usual we’re kept in the dark do you think he would answer all the questions honestly him or Desmond shouldn’t be near our club wrong ethos for a start and I can assure you lawell only cares about himself or should I say brother lawell you happy wae that I’m not everyone’s entitled to there opinion and I’ve said it about board for years they’re hoodwinking all of us[/QUOTE]
Have you wrote to him or assuming.

Aye, we've had the runaround, but just look at the car-crash over the Southside and tell me that you'd rather swap places.

And there lies the problem, if we can call it that. We are stuck with what we have.
Get rid of Lawwell and the board and replace them with who?? Whoever comes in will have to run Celtic like a business that benefits its shareholders.
What is it they say? Better the devil you know.[/QUOTE]
All said and done Lubo,you are right ,much of the anger shown is frustration on the fans part ,we are losing games ,where we are better than the opposition,but on the night we fall flat ,why ,?your guess as good as mine and all on here,!we have good players not used to their potential?out of position ,used as a makeshift stopper,fullback,forward etc ,you know what I mean ,still does not take away,the fact that

Your right there is no golden goose waiting to invest in us ,unlike down south,that is just near perfect marketing,to attract these foreign investors,! We have to plod on ,but ,much of our problem is self inflicted,!failure to invest in increments in the right places ,and that means getting rid of players on the periphery,who after a season are not making the inroads we thought they would do ,then when needed to invest it is cost multitudes more?that is the boards fault ,wonder how much we are wasting every season acting like this ,you are right that all CEO’s boards are ripping the arse off shareholders etc,they are not honest people ,we just need to back team now,for the time being ,Lennon is on a tight schedule now ,would say he has 1 month to save his skin ,this is now the most crucial time in our history ,we have it in our hands to break records set for evermore,hope we can climb that mountain,we all luv this club and what it stands for,let us as fans not let it down ,if the board do and management,then we will need to deal with it ,hh

What is it they say? Better the devil you know.
All said and done Lubo,you are right ,much of the anger shown is frustration on the fans part ,we are losing games ,where we are better than the opposition,but on the night we fall flat ,why ,?your guess as good as mine and all on here,!we have good players not used to their potential?out of position ,used as a makeshift stopper,fullback,forward etc ,you know what I mean ,still does not take away,the fact that

Your right there is no golden goose waiting to invest in us ,unlike down south,that is just near perfect marketing,to attract these foreign investors,! We have to plod on ,but ,much of our problem is self inflicted,!failure to invest in increments in the right places ,and that means getting rid of players on the periphery,who after a season are not making the inroads we thought they would do ,then when needed to invest it is cost multitudes more?that is the boards fault ,wonder how much we are wasting every season acting like this ,you are right that all CEO’s boards are ripping the arse off shareholders etc,they are not honest people ,we just need to back team now,for the time being ,Lennon is on a tight schedule now ,would say he has 1 month to save his skin ,this is now the most crucial time in our history ,we have it in our hands to break records set for evermore,hope we can climb that mountain,we all luv this club and what it stands for,let us as fans not let it down ,if the board do and management,then we will need to deal with it ,hh[/QUOTE]
Something went wrong when posting first part,incomplete,apologies bhoys /ghirls ,hh

Latest posts

Back