It's only 4 years since sevco couldn't get out the Scottish championship

We need to stop this criticism,sometimes sarcastic,about points put over by the fans on here ,remember we are all ENTITLED to our opinions,no matter what you think ,EMOTIONS are running ,sometimes out of control ,that’s to be expected
! but please calm it down ,it is easy to print something in a response to a post ,but difficult to withdraw if not nice ,we are all ONE on here ,remember that ,that’s my rant over ,hh

Sunday 31st May 2015, the final aggregate score in the spl play off was 6-1 for Motherwell and sevco remained in the championship.

4 years later and they're breathing down our necks when the reality is they shouldn't be anywhere near us.

They've got a chance this year of preventing 9 in a row and it's a realistic chance and they know it ,even the bookmakers think so, skybet have just shortened them into 13/8 from a close season price of 4/1 with Celtic going out to 4/9 from 1/5 in places.

The reality is unbelievable that out with our defensive problems we could be an injury to Edouard away from a crises, if he gets injured who's going to take over from him? i think the jury is still out on Mickey Johnston and as much as i love Griff, i don't think we can rely on him just now.

Are sevco getting better or are we standing still or even going backwards? ok we've won the treble treble, but it's not that difficult to do against the teams we're up against in our league, it's my opinion we should have won every treble since sevco went tits up.

The common denominator for every problem we have is Peter lawwell, he's the real reason that sevco's even got a sniff of a chance of catching us, he's also the reason we've done nothing in Europe for years.

He employed Neil Lennon only because he was the cheapest option available.

I know that Peter Lawwell gets emails and videos sent to him every other week from agents trying to sell players, but before he even looks at a player his first question is "how much" Ebenezer Scrooge hasn't a patch on Lawwell..for me he's got to go and he can take Neil Lennon with him, Neil's had his day but it's over now.

The Celtic fans demand and deserve better than them...HH
Its a bit of both we aren't standing still but we aren't moving quick enough whilst they are improving. I still think Gerrard's mob are suited better for the Europa than the SPL if that makes sense. I'm still confident we'll take 9. I'm still angry that we've heard nothing from DD and the AIK game is £20 ?? Not happy with that

were not a champions league club , we never will be

we have aspirations of competing with the big boys of europe but the financial reality is we will never compete were so far behind were now only bit part players we always will be

Getting to the group stages got harder and will get even more harder cos the rich clubs don't want clubs like us from a wee didy league at their table

Thats the reality

You can have all the disco lights best atmosphere ,best fans in the world it makes not a jot of difference , football changed for the worst

were not the only club with european history suffering , so each year it's a gamble ,buy players in the hope of getting through the qualifying rounds and be left with them when we get tuffed out

Or the wait n see approach the club takes every year that fks the fans over

were a europa league team with disco lights and a shite home strip and nothing will change ever that

If brown hadn't handled the ball we might have gone through , if we had bought perruid instead of boli we may have got through

But when your 2-1 up in a tie and have 2 defenders sitting on the bench and your most creative midfielder at left back
and don't change it

then that is shocking

Have watched celtic from the early 70s-through every season the same senerio plays out , they have never built on success and the only time they showed ambition was when Desmond got insulted at Hampden

It's the Celtic way it always has been
The truth is brutal, Kelly, but that is the harsh reality of where we are.

Even in an alternative universe where we were playing with the billionaires, how long would it be before we were complaining about losing our identity, heritage, culture and tradition due to foreign superstars wearing the shirt?

This is our Celtic and we are what we are. It's not just success that shapes us, but everything that goes with being a Celtic fan.

with regards to the threat from sevco it seem obvious that slippy is motivating them to perform above their ability man for man we have far better players so to have lost the last two games against them should send alarm bell ringing through our support as to why our managers could not have our team as hungry as theirs older celtic fans will remember that under jimmy mcgrory celtic went eight years winning nothin but with basically the same players and a couple of addition we won the european cup and 9 in a row under big jock so there is alesson to be learned there

Members online

Latest posts

Back