Its Over.

Weedocbhoy60

Zombies 4-0 Marseille.
Celtic 0-0 Rennes
Newco have won the title already, courtesy of beating a French side in a warm up match. The fact that this same French side lost to Accrington Stanley a few days earlier is neither mentioned or cared about. This shit makes me laugh out loud. A big Swedish defender says he's here to win the title. So did Alaves, Goldson, Barton and Senderos. This is the best thing about the summer, the ibrokes shoite factory. It really does give me the giggles.
Let them worship at the temple of WINWANSOON while dodgy Dave McSquinty empties their wallets. They really are more fun alive. All we gotta is look, listen and laugh.
So bhoys and ghirls who has been your favourite sevco signing ?????? Mine's was the aforementioned Swiss cart horse, I've seen milk turn quicker.

Sebo.

I think we should just hand them the treble on the first day of the season and save ourselves all the misery.

Slippy has bought, been loaned or got for free 24 players in a year and they won zilch. What is it about the 2019/20 team that makes them any different?

Sebo.

I think we should just hand them the treble on the first day of the season and save ourselves all the misery.

Slippy has bought, been loaned or got for free 24 players in a year and they won zilch. What is it about the 2019/20 team that makes them any different?
Ojo is the new Kent is the new Murphy is the new Jordan Jones ???????

The thing aboot Sevco is evry yr they're Fukin 'World Class' aganest UTTER SHITE in Friendlies or thereselves in training????

Diff story when teams have the AUDACITY tae try a Fukin leg aganest them when of crse they lie doon tae us!!?????

Fukin DELUDED WANKAZ, Cant wait tae Killie Fuk them on the plazzie pitch & Hibeez draw wae them at Diepox?????..Taxeeee fur Gimp!!???????

My favourite signing for them was Joey Barton
All the talk from JB, was about how "Scott Brown 'isn't even in my league"
Then when the first ball is kicked, Joey disappears, up his own arse
Total SHITEBAG
Loved it when big Mikah ran towards him with a squashed beachball on his head after we scored...Joey shat it
Definately one of, if not their worst signing in recent history

Total SHITEBAG
Loved it when big Mikah ran towards him with a squashed beachball on his head after we scored...Joey shat it
Nearly as good when as when Bobby Petta re-arraigned Ricken's blood vessels in the 6-2 Demolition. ?

Total SHITEBAG

The club that would'nt die, thought it was a wind up at first, so the famous other club that did die are ranting about beating Marsielle

Untitled.jpg

Back