Its Over.

Watched some of sevco against st joes what an embarrassment they played against a team who don't even have names on thier backs from a area you could lose in the middle of Glasgow Green but true to form sevco kicked pushed and dived and the mugs in the crowd thought it was great,if indeed Celtic were after some of thier players thank god we did not get them,the amount of divots coming out of thier pitch I thought it was the open I was watching no doubt the daily muck will put thier spin on it,all I can say that any team watching them to night will not be worried about playing them
did you really clock into a mock football team
Watched some of sevco against st joes what an embarrassment they played against a team who don't even have names on thier backs from a area you could lose in the middle of Glasgow Green but true to form sevco kicked pushed and dived and the mugs in the crowd thought it was great,if indeed Celtic were after some of thier players thank god we did not get them,the amount of divots coming out of thier pitch I thought it was the open I was watching no doubt the daily muck will put thier spin on it,all I can say that any team watching them to night will not be worried about playing them
aye why no, allegedly Our intrepid JJ has informed UEFA about player registrations. shock horror, mm. yet John first car for a foul. aye right.I smell keich.

Reactions: Ray
Apparently, swedes are known as rutabagas here in the U.S. I'm talking about the vegetable, of course, and not the people from Sweden. The people from Sweden are known as Swedes, with a capital "S".

did you really clock into a mock football team

aye why no, allegedly Our intrepid JJ has informed UEFA about player registrations. shock horror, mm. yet John first car for a foul. aye right.I smell keich.
Yes I did there were two teams on the pitch last night and I was interested to see how the team from Gibraltar fared,I spent time there many years ago and knowing the standard wanted to see if it had improved which it had one thing became clear only one team walked off that excuse for a pitch with thier head held high and be assured it was was not sevco

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back