It's time to stop ignoring the intimidation of journalists reporting on Rangers

Chris McLaughlin still banned isn't he? Journalists are clearly still scared, lacking in bravery or Jabba knows where the skeletons are buried. How else do we explain the Morelos to China stories etc etc. It's no wonder the huns were so wound up believing they'd hump us on Sunday, the press fuelled it all pre-season. Until Kent arrived they'd signed journeymen and nobodies. Even the Swedish Centre half from Bolgna Lustig warned us off but the stooges and plants had everone believing they were outdoing us.
It would take a brave man to go after the racism story, especially if you lived in Scotland, especially if you had a family. That said the likes of JJ and Phil are happy to call it out. Goes with the territory. Depends if they class themselves as reporters or journalists. Tough choice to go after the truth when they don't believe there bossses will even back them

Iv noticed micheal Stewart has been on the receiving end of a lot of bile will he be the next one for this disgraceful treatment after the disgusting thing that was said about scott browns sister we had a lot of honest rangers people who spoke of how wrong it was this is another time for the honest people to speak again.intimadation is wrong even if you don't agree with what's been written.

Iv noticed micheal Stewart has been on the receiving end of a lot of bile will he be the next one for this disgraceful treatment after the disgusting thing that was said about scott browns sister we had a lot of honest rangers people who spoke of how wrong it was this is another time for the honest people to speak again.intimadation is wrong even if you don't agree with what's been written.

How can you expect a Scottish media to tell the truth about anything, Radio shortbread tonight consisted of two no marks talking about Scotland for over an hour, Billy Dodds ans Stephen Thomson both EBT recipents tax dodgers, thats your media and thats your program, what have they brought to the game thats of interest to the listening public, nothing. Garbage analysis of nothing,they are small time players of no interest in the modern game, they are neither legends or role models, GTTF.
Some Scotland players are giving caps and basically they do not deserve the caps, some are now in the Scotland hall of fame and have won nothing at International level, Scotland should not have a hallof fame if it includes cheats and cheat managers who all knew they were cheating the tax that we have to pay as we earn. Scotlands hall of shame.

Scottish press and print media in 2012 had the chance once and for all to cleanse their soul and bring scotland out of the dark ages

They chose not to

From Radio stations , News stations ,Tv sports programmes and the Press all could have swept the boards clean and brought in a fresh new approach by actually reporting the truth .

Instead the told comforting lies (copyright phil) all for the chance to keep suckling at a festering sevco corpse ,instead of journalists we have cheerleaders who no matter what the story, will promote the sevco angle at all costs

Our national broadcastor would rather hang there employees out to the masses ,than stand up for
the truth
it would rather fill their Radio and sports programmes with tax cheats and ex sevco players

And it will never ever change

Even JK Rowling couldn’t write a story of the Huns and sound credible.
Ebtitus hectorous disapero says Voldamurray
No one will look into us. Says Jobbi the house elf.

HH ?
Quote of the evening live on air Rangers Radio, Sevco draw is champions leaugue material Feyonord are CL i can't tell you any of the players names but they are CL team.

Would appear they are not exactly riddled with household names or even a name.FFS.

Michael Stewart makes a valid point, where's the money coming from, in truth they know that all is not well financially, so attack is only form of defence. They've been here before and they don't want reminded of past failings. Do not question our club/s. We are not skint. Etc.

Quote of the evening live on air Rangers Radio, Sevco draw is champions leaugue material Feyonord are CL i can't tell you any of the players names but they are CL team.

Would appear they are not exactly riddled with household names or even a name.FFS.
These Thik Cunts just open their Arses & Fart oot UTTER ???????..They are Fukin CLUELESS as tae anywans standing in European Fitbaw other than the Mighty Progres of Course?????..Fukin BANGIN ON abt Gimps Record against ABSOLUTE FUKIN DROSS!!????????

Meanwhile our fugly neighbours are complaining about the bbc again..

"The BBC once again show blatant hate for Rangers"

This was taken from that font of stupidity Ibrokes noise.

But what could be behind their allegations of hatred towards their beloved klan, i mean team I hear you ask?

The bbc ran a headline about Kyle Laughatme being recalled for Northern Ireland but they didn't run a headline about Ryan Jack being recalled by Scotland.

As a club who stands against hatred of all forms I'm sure you'll stand with me in solidarity with our hideous neighbours as they suffer this unimaginable hatred and oppression.

Ps. They think this is hatred? What a bunch of fucking drama Queens! ? ? ?

Meanwhile our fugly neighbours are complaining about the bbc again..

"The BBC once again show blatant hate for Rangers"

This was taken from that font of stupidity Ibrokes noise.

But what could be behind their allegations of hatred towards their beloved klan, i mean team I hear you ask?

The bbc ran a headline about Kyle Laughatme being recalled for Northern Ireland but they didn't run a headline about Ryan Jack being recalled by Scotland.

As a club who stands against hatred of all forms I'm sure you'll stand with me in solidarity with our hideous neighbours as they suffer this unimaginable hatred and oppression.

Ps. They think this is hatred? What a bunch of fucking drama Queens! ? ? ?
Or just Queens ?

was The print industry here in Scotland not a closed shop to catholic’s? only Protestant and preferably Masonic would be hired for as long as I can remember. Maybe a small percentage would be hired to keep within the law after the equality act Religion and Belief of 1st October 2010. Or maybe they just continued to ignore the new law who knows.

Kelly you are correct this bias reporting on Rangers will continue until there is radical change in recruitment within the media imo.

Members online

Latest posts

Back