It's Time...

Imatim

It's time to get active!

If you cast your minds back to 2010 and reflect on all the cheating and corruption that went on then you'll know where I'm coming from here.

It's ground hog day...we're there again...and we really have to get our heads around the fact they don't give a toss about what we think or threaten to do.

As much as I hate to say it I have come to the opinion we will not be allowed to win the league this season just like in 2010.

The most corrupt organisation in world football, the SFA, have deemed it so and every one of their acolytes are on board.

They know if any kind of court action is enacted against them UEFA will ban every Scottish team from competing in European Football.

They know this is a deterrent our Board will be well aware of and will not want to contemplate.

We are therefore, I believe, at a tipping point.

We accept the cheating, the corruption and that they can insult our intelligence and do what ever they like when ever they like or we get organised collectively and do something about it.

What can we do? We need to be totally ruthless in our response.

We need imo to blanket ban every SFA sponsor and let them know we will not support any organisation that financially supports corruption and we need to spread the word to everyone we know to get on board.

Our official Celtic supporter groups, et al, need to get together as one and speak with one voice and devise a strategy that will concentrate on financially depriving every organisation, club, business, or individual, connected to the SFA and their affiliates of the green pound.

That's for starters.

I'm sure there are many more things we can do and I open the floor to your input and ideas.

It's time to get active!

If you cast your minds back to 2010 and reflect on all the cheating and corruption that went on then you'll know where I'm coming from here.

It's ground hog day...we're there again...and we really have to get our heads around the fact they don't give a toss about what we think or threaten to do.

As much as I hate to say it I have come to the opinion we will not be allowed to win the league this season just like in 2010.

The most corrupt organisation in world football, the SFA, have deemed it so and every one of their acolytes are on board.

They know if any kind of court action is enacted against them UEFA will ban every Scottish team from competing in European Football.

They know this is a deterrent our Board will be well aware of and will not want to contemplate.

We accept the cheating, the corruption and that they can insult our intelligence and do what ever they like when ever they like or we get organised collectively and do something about it.

We need imo to blanket ban every SFA sponsor and let them know we will not support any organisation that financially supports corruption and we need to spread the word to everyone we know to get on board.

Our official Celtic supporter groups, et al, need to get together as one and speak with one voice and devise a strategy that will concentrate on financially depriving every organisation, club, business, or individual, connected to the SFA and their affiliates of the green pound.

That's for starters.

I'm sure there are many more things we can do and I open the floor to your input and ideas.
Apart from being a great post, there are a lot of really constructive and achievable actions that can be undertaken there, Imatim.

It's easy for folk like me to vent, but it means nothing unless there is some way to enforce it. I believe you have described a course of action which doesn't harm Celtic, but which will impact upon those who stand to benefit from their association with the Association.

Great stuff, Imatim.

Apart from being a great post, there are a lot of really constructive and achievable actions that can be undertaken there, Imatim.

It's easy for folk like me to vent, but it means nothing unless there is some way to enforce it. I believe you have described a course of action which doesn't harm Celtic, but which will impact upon those who stand to benefit from their association with the Association.

Great stuff, Imatim.

Thanks pal

I'm also up for a class action by shareholders (of which I am one) which I would be happy to contribute crowd funding too on Resolution 12 as the evidence and stench of corruption and fraud which has cost us tens of millions of pounds is ready available and undeniable.

A class action by shareholders only on the fraud perpetrated should negate UEFA being able to ban Scottish clubs from European Football competition as it's not Celtic that is initiating court proceedings.

We would need to dig deep but imo it would be worth it to send them a clear message that we're gong to rid us of the cheating and corruption that is endemic in Scottish Football.

I'd also add any Sevco sponsor to the list of not supporting and that would definitely include Parks of Hamilton.

Last edited:
It's time to get active!

That's for starters.

belter!!! Hail Hail!

Said this on every forum I've been on since 2011 and especially on 'mon the hoops'.
Thankfully, by the sound of things today at least it's beginning to gather moss.
Going to UEFA!!!
So what, if we get banned from Europe for a season or more....it would do much more damage and financial bloodletting to the filthco than it would do to us!

Anyway, it only goes to fill Lawwell and Banker's bulges even more than they are already, so all the better for that.
Besides, when have they ever stood up for us, earning their salaries, bonus etc. that WE hand them.......we can't even be sure IF they are or aren't invertebrates ffs!
But it is definitely a good post and never been as pertinent as it has been SINCE the death of Rangers in Feb 14th 2011.

Mentioned many times before are areas where this time, we could enforce our intent that will hurt the other clubs if not scumco.

1) Discourage our fans from going to away games, where our visiting supporters finances feeding them will be sorely missed and hopefully emboldeni or aligning them to stand alongside us and our grievances.

2) Getting the message through to our board is the next step, by boycotting merchandise, programmes, and ground tours etc.

Its a start, I just hope it's not the unmitigated disaster the Res 12 boys have suffered so far.

Last edited:
I fully support n understand the sentiments n completely understand the actions and feelings involved!

Personally, the board is In there, now, to run the business of Celtic and, over the last 20 years have done okay, apart from our historicaachilles heel of not strengthening after Seville.

Why our chairman only appears to us when he decides to and then proceeds to spout banal shite is a worry but, for me, the majority on our boards are just names with very little info on them

Celtic might be a business, but these guys need to be transparent in everything they do or decide to do becauseof one simple reason that no other business Hass...

THEY HAVE TO ANSWER TO US... WE CAN AND WILL REMOVE WHOEVER IS USING OUR CLUB !!!

Someone wrote on hear recently that they were done with supporting Celtic. He got a bit of grief...I even had a word to him about it. At the moment, sadly, I'm almost at that point. Maybe next week I'll feel completely different. Maybe it's just the frustration and anger I'm feeling at the moment. I will always love Glasgow Celtic, the team, but I'm sick fed up feeling fed up about what's going on in Scottish football. I'm fed up continuously watching our board allow the SFA and MIB shit on us. We are being cheated week in and week out. Even when we win matches I feel I'm coming away from the watching feeling annoyed at what I've witnessed in the 90 minutes. Now what's happened with Moreorless feels like the last straw. Apparently there are pics circulating of Beaton drinking in a hun pub in Bellshill after the match. What happened during that match is blatant cheating and if it's allowed to go unpunished without a word from our board then what's the fucking point.

The realty of the matter is that Dermot Desmond is the biggest individual shareholder of Celtic and calls the shots.

We can certainly make our feelings known but the ball is definitely in DD's court as to what action, if any, is taken.

The key as it usually is, is money.

The Celtic support is a massive entity and has the means to create panic among the SFA, SPFL clubs, sponsors, businesses, even individuals et al...if we have a well thought out strategy and the collective will to hurt these people and organisations where it hurts most...in the pocket.

It's time for the men and women of a Celtic allegiance to stand up and be counted. If it's going to happen it is up to us.

I'm up for the fight. What say you all?

Last edited:
Someone wrote on hear recently that they were done with supporting Celtic. He got a bit of grief...I even had a word to him about it. At the moment, sadly, I'm almost at that point. Maybe next week I'll feel completely different. Maybe it's just the frustration and anger I'm feeling at the moment. I will always love Glasgow Celtic, the team, but I'm sick fed up feeling fed up about what's going on in Scottish football. I'm fed up continuously watching our board allow the SFA and MIB shit on us. We are being cheated week in and week out. Even when we win matches I feel I'm coming away from the watching feeling annoyed at what I've witnessed in the 90 minutes. Now what's happened with Moreorless feels like the last straw. Apparently there are pics circulating of Beaton drinking in a hun pub in Bellshill after the match. What happened during that match is blatant cheating and if it's allowed to go unpunished without a word from our board then what's the fucking point.

I'm sure many of us share your views Lubo but ask yourself this...what have those who have gone before us endured and overcome?

Don't we owe it to them and to our children and to all those who come after us to stand up and be counted?

The Support is Celtic. We are Celtic. It's up to us my friend

Lawwell ,Desmond et al are fleeting figures passing through the Celtic story .

We , the support are eternal . Celtic as an entity endures because of us - WE ARE CELTIC !

I share ( often ) Lubo's sense of frustration at the ineptitude of our Boards over the recent past . Love him or hate him , Wee Fergus would have had a real go at all these chancers at the SFA , the SPFL and Ibrokes . He fought them all before and came out victorious in the end .

We live in an age where , because of Social media , we are more aware than ever before of the corruption in many areas of Scottish football . In the past we had to rely on the MSM investigating these matters -aye, right !

Imatim is correct - we need to apply pressure - pressure on the Celtic Board , on the other clubs , on the media . But it needs to be well thought out - not a knee-jerk reaction because of a poor result on the pitch , otherwise it will be dismissed for being just that .

Our strongest card is being Celtic SUPPORTERS - we support the club in all sorts of way - but especially financially ! As we see with Lawwell's remuneration this appears to be the Board's main concern - so that has to be a target .
We need to organise - the supporters clubs and associations need to be seen to put pressure on the club to be more proactive in pushing for change at the top . If the present Board cannot ( or will not ) stand up for Celtic then , somehow , we need to apply pressure to get them to change or step aside - difficult , I know !
This is not a battle that will be won overnight - it has been a problem for all of my life , so sadly I don't expect a quick resolution .
HH

I'm sure many of us share your views Lubo but ask yourself this...what have those who have gone before us endured and overcome?

Don't we owe it to them and to our children and to all those who come after us to stand up and be counted?

The Support is Celtic. We are Celtic. It's up to us my friend
The starting point for any fans uprising must be the official celtic supporters clubs?surley to fuck they must be feeling the same anger as the rest of us...and they have the numbers to make someone sit up an take notice??if not why do they exist?

There has to be several people on Celtic Noise who are members of different supporters clubs up and down the country. I beg you to speak to your members. Get in contact with other clubs....there are people on here who will know members of the GB. Fans and groups need to get together and start standing up to these bastards. Force the Celtic Boards hand.

It shows how bad things have got when you feel compelled to write this.

It is a pity Fergus isn't still in charge. He managed to build the business AND go after those who wronged the club.

The realty of the matter is that Dermot Desmond is the majority shareholder of Celtic and calls the shots.

We can certainly make our feelings known but the ball is definitely in DD's court as to what action, if any, is taken.

The key as it usually is, is money.

The Celtic support is a massive entity and has the means to create panic among the SFA, SPFL clubs, sponsors, businesses, even individuals et al...if we have a well thought out strategy and the collective will to hurt these people and organisations where it hurts most...in the pocket.

It's time for the men and women of a Celtic allegiance to stand up and be counted. If it's going to happen it is up to us.

I'm up for the fight. What say you all?
Isn't Dermot Desmond just the largest individual shareholder rather than the majority shareholder? (I don't know what proportion of the shares belong to him though.)

This is a wee bit off topic - but re. the ( cheating b*stard ) Beaton stating that he has seen the Morelos incidents - if VAR technology had been in play , he would still have ignored them as he does not see them as foul play warranting any action .
So , VAR anyone ?
Like Stalin used to say re. elections - '' It's who counts the votes that matters '' - so with VAR , it is who reviews the images that matters . Guess who that will be ?

Back