IZLAM FERUZ,remember him,!!!!!!!

Ray

Has his contract with Chelsea terminated four months early !!!!!!!his career as seriously gone down hill since he walked out on us years ago,just shows the draw of the big money can sometimes be the worst thing that can happen ,ok,maybe he would not have made it ,if he had stayed with us and developed or not,???who knows ?how many young ‘stars’have left us for the cash and fallen flat on their faces,!!!!!hh

Aye he could have been a contender eh.....

I remember TB spoke up for him and his family, still probably wont be worrying where his next fish suppers coming from...

Shame though the boy had talent, if he's not careful now he could end up at sevco, and nobody deserves that....

Aye he could have been a contender eh.....

I remember TB spoke up for him and his family, still probably wont be worrying where his next fish suppers coming from...

Shame though the boy had talent, if he's not careful now he could end up at sevco, and nobody deserves that....
Yeh TB ,did a lot for them !which makes it all the more sad,ran before he could walk,!hh

I think the club knows what is neccessary for the youngsters coming through
The Academy and reserve team coaches will have the right attitude drilled into them
They don't have the time or money to waste on anyone who is not trying or has a bad attitude
HH
Agree entirely D,but there is always one who can only see the cash rolling in front of their eyes!! Hopefully they can/will spot them,to wear the hoops ,has to be one of the pleasures in life,or am I being cynical !!!!hh

It goes to show how important for these youngsters to have good solid and sensible advice from their parents, if I was lucky enough to have a child who was the next Jinky or Henrik (sadly my son got his skills from his not so silky dad) I would be chasing the vultures/agents.
Patience is so important in the development of youngsters, in the modern game we all know that the top young players are now being hunted by the top clubs in Europe. Eventually the heads of both the player and the parents will be turned southwards, if they have the talent they will be chased by the elite, the two we have at the moment look to be the real deal, sadly my best hope for them is a couple of years max of first team football then offers that Celtic can't refuse will come in.
Oko Flex and Dembele will make it in my opinion and I can't wait to see them do their stuff in the hoops, but with talent like that we should be well compensated, as a club we need to be showing that we can look after and develop youngsters and playing in the Scottish league can benefit a youngster in their early development, if these youngsters can go on to make a career in the game and we are the team that put a lot of the early effort into their progress, that is what will attract other top youths to our club.

After all the support TB gave him and his family and then to do what he did? Fuck him. As has been said, put money before any integrity and for what he did to Tommy I have slightly less than zero sympathy that his career has been dog shit.

Serves the fucker right.

After all the support TB gave him and his family and then to do what he did? Fuck him. As has been said, put money before any integrity and for what he did to Tommy I have slightly less than zero sympathy that his career has been dog shit.

Serves the fucker right.
Me too ,hh

It goes to show how important for these youngsters to have good solid and sensible advice from their parents, if I was lucky enough to have a child who was the next Jinky or Henrik (sadly my son got his skills from his not so silky dad) I would be chasing the vultures/agents.
Patience is so important in the development of youngsters, in the modern game we all know that the top young players are now being hunted by the top clubs in Europe. Eventually the heads of both the player and the parents will be turned southwards, if they have the talent they will be chased by the elite, the two we have at the moment look to be the real deal, sadly my best hope for them is a couple of years max of first team football then offers that Celtic can't refuse will come in.
Oko Flex and Dembele will make it in my opinion and I can't wait to see them do their stuff in the hoops, but with talent like that we should be well compensated, as a club we need to be showing that we can look after and develop youngsters and playing in the Scottish league can benefit a youngster in their early development, if these youngsters can go on to make a career in the game and we are the team that put a lot of the early effort into their progress, that is what will attract other top youths to our club.
Would prefer if we developed these bhoys to become Celtic greats to complete in CL or at least in Europe,and need to keep them here, don’t like the idea of developing stars for someone else,but suppose if needs must, long gone days of big Jock, when we kept players for OUR own good ,and preformed in Europe stage, personally I feel we MUST get back up there, hh

Remember years ago ma young apprentice telling me he played against him and how he was gony be the next big thing.Far too much money being paid to these young guys,heard he was on a fair whack at Chelsea.

Reactions: Ray
TBH I'm take no.pleasure from the boys demise. He's troubled , nottoo clever from what i hear, badly advised and directionless and appears to be on a downward spiral. It could end very badly for him as in VERY badly which I'm sure nobody wants.

Reactions: Ray
The way big clubs stockpile young talent throw large amounts of money in wages and then bin them is ruining the game .

Musonda is just like Feruz has talent and yet he was just a gallery player in it for the bling and for himself not the team , and he's had plenty

Feruz burnt his bridges ,he chose not to listen and we won't be the only club who have brought talent through their academy ,only for a big club to come in and promise them riches and fame

And then tossed them to the side

maybe Feruz did us a favour by being the billy bigshot ,think the club would have learned alot from that episode

Members online

Latest posts

Back