Jack Hendry

Too easy to find a young Scottish player as a scapegoat. Don't recall anyone slagging him when ge came on at ibrox and settled right in. Problem is we are not creating chances...so midfield, same midfield that was outclassed last year in CL..even in Astana ffs. Rogic has done nothing in Europe, Brown is long past his best, Sinclair ditto

Reactions: TET
Too easy to find a young Scottish player as a scapegoat. Don't recall anyone slagging him when ge came on at ibrox and settled right in. Problem is we are not creating chances...so midfield, same midfield that was outclassed last year in CL..even in Astana ffs. Rogic has done nothing in Europe, Brown is long past his best, Sinclair ditto

No offence, Willie, but I suspect none of us actually give a toss where he is from.

He's a liability. He's no where near to even being a good footballer for Celtic.

Yep, Rogic has been poor, Brown needs a replacement ready to step in when called for. Sinclair has gone so cold he looks like a corpse.

All in all, the whole squad needs a lift with new signings as well as a good boot in the bolloxs to get their arses in gear ?

Willie agree with Anton about Jack Hendry, He is not a scapegoat but he is not good enough to be a Celtic centre half. In my humble opinion he lacks composure, presence and steel to be in our starting line up. In interview, close season, Scott Brown referenced John McGinn as being his nomination for an ideal replacement for him but we blew that big time. Rogic is off form and Scott Sinclair looks like he's lost his confidence or maybe just needs to be asked to play the same game he did his first season. I have said elsewhere that if Scott has got family tensions due to working away from his family then lets find him a way home and utilise the cash elsewhere. A bit of grit, fight and determination would not go a miss in the meantime.

I am sure Brendan will see us through this season. HH

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back