James Anderson,Philanthropist.

If, and at the moment it's a big if,this is a genuine, no strings attached offer,think i would be happy if it went to clubs outside the premier league,if money is offered to all 42 clubs,would Celtic accept it?then give to the Celtic foundation? or just say no thanks,we've got our own billionaire,just a thought. 🍺 🥳
Would be the right thing to do, and also what would Sevco do. Headline ,Celtic donate windfall to Foundation, The " Rangers " are still to make a statement, surprisingly. Although I doubt the "headline" would ever come to print.

Just been behind enemy lines,the orc's are going mental! they believe that an unconditional donation to save Scotlands 42 clubs is,too keep Hearts in the league,he's best buddies with DD and PL, so he's 'obviously' buying Celtic the title,oh and of course, they went on to their favourite subject,child abuse, on the third post on the thread!
Jeezus, warped disnae even come close, am away tae disinfect!

This really shouldn't be highlighted on an open forum Michael imo.

The fact this Mr Anderson apparently has an interest in the Bank DD is majority shareholder in should not be held against him as a philanthropist.

I think this thread should be binned asap so as not to draw attention to matters. Just my view...

This really shouldn't be highlighted on an open forum Michael imo.

The fact this Mr Anderson apparently has an interest in the Bank DD is majority shareholder in should not be held against him as a philanthropist.

I think this thread should be binned asap so as not to draw attention to matters. Just my view...
Catch ye on the Celtic blog, Mick10IAROW!

Reminded one today his 8yr old trophyless club are walkin aboot wae a deed clubs honours. Bit like wearing a deed man clathes, cunt lost the nut at me.
that can happen with zombies but they just pick the empty head back up and the thing just pops back onto the brass neck bones and its back to spewing bile and zombie vomit over everything it touches.

They dont even insist on a 2 metre restriction prior or after (assuming it passes) coronavirus

1 1/2 weeks of Defoe’s differed wages, 🤣🤣
Gordon Dalziel making a point the guy is just coming in and putting in a donation with no strings attached, but he also states you have to listen to this guy and what he has to say, i thought that anyone making a donation does not need to be heard and what his deal is, a guy with a deal is not making a donation for free then, for with that involvement, to be heard and deal then the word donation is no longer a donation without strings, the strings are in the talk, this guy is into investment, he is friends with investment people. You have to buy your way in and why not do it through the friends of Hearts.

If, and at the moment it's a big if,this is a genuine, no strings attached offer,think i would be happy if it went to clubs outside the premier league,if money is offered to all 42 clubs,would Celtic accept it?then give to the Celtic foundation? or just say no thanks,we've got our own billionaire,just a thought. 🍺 🥳
[/QUOTE
Only one string attached Caley Thistle don't get any as they tried to stop all the other clubs from getting the leagues declared to allow th am money to survive

Members online

Back