james forrest celtic blog

michael duffy

posted this on JF's blog" does the state broadcaster,yada"
keep postin,keep clickin,everytime ye come on yer makin JF a fortune! you stupid h un cnuts, have paid a good celtic man's mortgage,bought his car and paid for his kids education!!! ya dumb phux! so keep postin idiots and make a good celtic man rich!!!!! aw ma phuqin sides!!! how dim dae have tae be tae be a hu n!!!!! so come on dshight,stevie gump,bileco,blunder, tout and the rest of you gimps, make a good celtic man rich!!!!!! hahahaha! ye couldnae make this up! james stirs the cesspit and aw the gullibilly orcs float tae the surface and contribute tae james's retirement nest egg!!!! feckin love it!!!! HH James Forrest!!!

posted this on JF's blog" does the state broadcaster,yada"
keep postin,keep clickin,everytime ye come on yer makin JF a fortune! you stupid h un cnuts, have paid a good celtic man's mortgage,bought his car and paid for his kids education!!! ya dumb phux! so keep postin idiots and make a good celtic man rich!!!!! aw ma phuqin sides!!! how dim dae have tae be tae be a hu n!!!!! so come on dshight,stevie gump,bileco,blunder, tout and the rest of you gimps, make a good celtic man rich!!!!!! hahahaha! ye couldnae make this up! james stirs the cesspit and aw the gullibilly orcs float tae the surface and contribute tae james's retirement nest egg!!!! feckin love it!!!! HH James Forrest!!!
I was re-watching the movie Split just as a wee reminder prior to the release of the follow-up Glass coming out this week.

Whilst watching it, I was reminded of the various characters/personalities that pop-up on the Celtic Blog and I'm now convinced that it's Kevin Wendell Crumb and his DID's that appear with their constant stream of the same stale smelly pish.

Good or bad, the running theme in M Night-Shyamalan movies is the plot "twist". The wee twist in this particular plot line is that the wee troll(s) are paying JF's bills.

I was re-watching the movie Split just as a wee reminder prior to the release of the follow-up Glass coming out this week.

Whilst watching it, I was reminded of the various characters/personalities that pop-up on the Celtic Blog and I'm now convinced that it's Kevin Wendell Crumb and his DID's that appear with their constant stream of the same stale smelly pish.

Good or bad, the running theme in M Night-Shyamalan movies is the plot "twist". The wee twist in this particular plot line is that the wee troll(s) are paying JF's bills.
feckin love it SP!!! they keep postin their makin a celtic man rich!!!! kerching!!!:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Members online

Back