james's spoof blog on" latest shocking scott brown..."

michael duffy

cannot believe the amount of people commenting,who took this as a "serious" piece of journalism! it was a total piss take of how mainstream media spin anti celtic stories and should be applauded,they like it when we get upset/annoyed, they hate it when we laugh in their faces so girfuy, keith jackass and everyone else in msm,by order of the peaky feckin blinders!!! HH

cannot believe the amount of people commenting,who took this as a "serious" piece of journalism! it was a total piss take of how mainstream media spin anti celtic stories and should be applauded,they like it when we get upset/annoyed, they hate it when we laugh in their faces so girfuy, keith jackass and everyone else in msm,by order of the peaky feckin blinders!!! HH
MD was pissing myself when i read it and thought of the huns waking up to come on and get set for a wee game of noise up and JF had beating them to it, some of the Huns even complained about him using humour, oh the irony.

Couldn't believe myself!! Sarcasm appears to be a dying art. Maybe sevconites IQ just dropped off a cliff. Not a big cliff to start with, obviously. I blame the skools.

Members online

Back