January Rumours - Merged

I agree with you. You tube clips are a load of shite. Have you ever seen a you tube video of a players fuck ups? You could make Du Wei and Raphael sheidt look good....
I've thought every striker we've bought apart from Eddy and Moussa looked shit even in their best clips. And they were. The latest looks like he's never set heather alight either. I hope this time I'm wrong.

It is whatever you believe in Deadner. People are all so much different these days when I was born. For the record I believe in God. That's me. If anyone has a different opinion then I respect their right to have that opinion. HH.
I view it differently ally. The way I see it is more black and White. Either there is a god or there's not. What you are describing is more of what makes you happy is good enough for you. But at the end of the either believers in God are right or atheists are right. That's the million dollar question.....

I view it differently ally. The way I see it is more black and White. Either there is a god or there's not. What you are describing is more of what makes you happy is good enough for you. But at the end of the either believers in God are right or atheists are right. That's the million dollar question.....
Respect your view Deadner. I think the one thing we all know is religion causes war and division. HH.

Have you ever thought you may be wrong? About god that is...... Genuine question.
I dont think I have ever had an occassion where I thought I might be wrong about there being a god,,and to be honest with you I cant ever remeber having a reason to question if there is a god or not,,why would I,I am a Roman Catholic born into and brought up in the faith of Cathlolocism..
Hope this helps you understand my friend where I am coming from..

HH.

Respect your view Deadner. I think the one thing we all know is religion causes war and division. HH.
I dont think I have ever had an occassion where I thought I might be wrong about there being a god,,and to be honest with you I cant ever remeber having a reason to question if there is a god or not,,why would I,I am a Roman Catholic born into and brought up in the faith of Cathlolocism..
Hope this helps you understand my friend where I am coming from..

HH.
I'm not disagreeing with either of you, I was just asking the question. And like you I was brought up in a very catholic family. Maybe this is the wrong thread for this discussion, but I am fascinated by people's differing beliefs.

Rumours are made up on a keyboard by people with an agenda. Only 8% of rumoured signings actually happen. We are a club that wants to sign youngsters with talent that we can sell later at a profit. That is our business model. I expect us to be looking at Scandinavia and Eastern Europe for unearthed talent. I'd also like us to look at Africa carefully. We need to look at Central America and the USA as well as the rest of the world. I contacted Celtic a few years ago about a NZ talent and to my surprise they already had an extensive video file on him. He was eventually signed by some unknown club called Bayern Munich. Signing a youngster is a gamble and the stars are few. We need the Celtic diaspora to report the local rising football talent to Celtic park. There is no one in NZ at present that would enhance our team.

Rumours are made up on a keyboard by people with an agenda. Only 8% of rumoured signings actually happen. We are a club that wants to sign youngsters with talent that we can sell later at a profit. That is our business model. I expect us to be looking at Scandinavia and Eastern Europe for unearthed talent. I'd also like us to look at Africa carefully. We need to look at Central America and the USA as well as the rest of the world. I contacted Celtic a few years ago about a NZ talent and to my surprise they already had an extensive video file on him. He was eventually signed by some unknown club called Bayern Munich. Signing a youngster is a gamble and the stars are few. We need the Celtic diaspora to report the local rising football talent to Celtic park. There is no one in NZ at present that would enhance our team.
Happy New Year Doc 🍺

Happy new year Doc. Wishing you all the best for the next decade. 🍀HH

v
We need to do both, sign players for the future, but we all know for the immediate battle we need guys to get into the fight in three weeks. No fucking about. Get them in, take them on and do them. Or fuck off as risk averse cowards.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back