January Rumours - Merged

Wtf is Tiktok?? See the Huns signing up for it lol
HH

Aye, thought it was some new Asian base Celtic Forum, Blog or Podcasr. It's a video sharing site for the younger generation, apparently not a site I would use according tae 21yr old Daughter. Being a bit of a nosey auld git, I had tae have a look 👀. Oh ffs, yer right wtf.

Last edited:
Haggling over Soro transfer fee as Celtic's next signing waits in Departures...

Maybe a weekly ticket required then. I will have a word with the agent cunt and sort him out.

Why are transfers so problematic for us?

What a day to give up meths.

Hold up happens because most african nation players are signed to an agent from young and as they progress each agency they pass through takes a claim on the player until they make the breakthrough

They are still contracted to more than one agent who when the player signs for a european club start making more demands on behalf of there client and want to be the number 1 agent ,and don't want to be working along side a european agent who may be brokering the deal on behalf of both parties

He's no on his way from israel to paradise today So-Ro So-Ro

he's no on his way from israel to paradise today So-Ro So-Ro

ok any jkt'll do
We tried to sign, . . To sign a player who we thought was great. Soro Soro

But being us, arriving is a wee bit late. Always happens..

His agent now, is waiting on a fat cheque. He better move, or else he's gonny get decked. We need the lad, to make us even stronger, and make our winning streak to last even longer.

He's on his way. And repeat.

I'll get ma coat. :)

We tried to sign, . . To sign a player who we thought was great. Soro Soro

But being us, arriving is a wee bit late. Always happens..

His agent now, is waiting on a fat cheque. He better move, or else he's gonny get decked. We need the lad, to make us even stronger, and make our winning streak to last even longer.

He's on his way. And repeat.

I'll get ma coat. :)
n a fur coat for you

Members online

Back