January Rumours - Merged

According to Lenny Vigobhoy he will be here in a couple of days,had his medical yesterday,waiting for a visa...allegedly ????.

HH.
It's really according to the press stating that. People jump on stuff already out there and make out they're in the know. We all know he had a medical and is on his way because Lenny the manager told us that.

My only concern is where Lenny is going to squeeze him in. Tam seems to be back in he mix, Christie will be back soon. Griff will be given mins probably as part of a two. Polish paddy might get some of tams last half hours.
Still leaves ntcham,broonie, Christie and calmac infront of him for the 2 or 3cm slots.
Lenny will have to drop a favourite for him to start.
He does look a good option though and badly needed. At least if Brown pick up a knock we have a straight swap
Where to fit him in? Have you missed the last 8 games where the midfield have looked stale, and invisible in the two Sevco games?

He needs to be played to see if he's as good as he looks. Take your pick from any of the current midfielders is my view. It will give every single one of them a reality check. Form drops you're out. I was hoping the same would happen with Shved for Forrest who has been truly fucking awful for weeks. He's out injured and still not a place in the squad. Answers on a postcard. I'm hoping Shved is injured. Because if he isn't we bring in Johnstone who is too slight for a battle.

Back