January Rumours - Merged

Celtic recall Ewan Henderson from Ross County loan...

A case of county prioritise more a scott brown type player to stop the tide over a more forward minded player perhaps. Its tight at the bottom, if we dont see Ewan on the bench he'll be better off at a more attack minded side. Good luck to the young bhoy HH

Where to fit him in? Have you missed the last 8 games where the midfield have looked stale, and invisible in the two Sevco games?

He needs to be played to see if he's as good as he looks. Take your pick from any of the current midfielders is my view. It will give every single one of them a reality check. Form drops you're out. I was hoping the same would happen with Shved for Forrest who has been truly fucking awful for weeks. He's out injured and still not a place in the squad. Answers on a postcard. I'm hoping Shved is injured. Because if he isn't we bring in Johnstone who is too slight for a battle.
I said Lenny will have to drop a favorite for him to play. I'd like him to be given mins. There's no point bringing in a player otherwise.

A case of county prioritise more a scott brown type player to stop the tide over a more forward minded player perhaps. Its tight at the bottom, if we dont see Ewan on the bench he'll be better off at a more attack minded side. Good luck to the young bhoy HH
Far too good for that mob anyhow,would like to think hes got a big future at the Tic.

Back