January Rumours - Merged

Him and McCann sitton groomin each other like chimps ,
Minis might wake up to idea Levien was chuckin these games ,first time the minis have looked up for it

it was watch this or monkey world both the same really , rylan cnt looks worth every penny they haven't paid for him yet

To be fair, Celtic are paying more in wages than a lot of Europa clubs. Probably paying over the odds to get them to come to Scotland. If we manage to be in the Europa/CL year on year then I think we’ll build a reputation of being a club to come to, regardless of playing in Scotland. The other teams doing well would help build a reputation of the league being decent enough.

we’ll no be buying a LB this window. We’ve got 3, whether they’re good enough or not. I actually think Taylor hasn’t done much wrong. A 3-5-2 would suit Boli better I think. I’ve commented in the past that I don’t think he’s good enough but naturally I hope he comes good, as with any player wearing the hoops.

we do need to start thinking about eddys replacement. Maybe he’s content enough to stay a bit longer to develop and get his move. If he has a good season next season in Europe, he probably adds another £5/10 million and £10/20k extra a week on to a move compared to now.

a good tried & tested CB coming in is probably all we can hope for now given the signings already.

Last edited:
Back