January Rumours - Merged

Does'nt matter D, every signing is a gamble,we don't have EPL money,phuq sake we don't even have championship money,if the player's don't turn up for a hun game who's fault is that,were we slaggin the team when we beat Nazio home and away, won the group,we've won the first available trophy and we're top of the league, onward's and upward's!HH ☘
Md, what pisses me off is the way every transfer window, we're told we need X amount of quality players, which is always rowed back on and we either end up with loan signings or project players. Then we have to listen to the usual bullshit of we can't afford to pay wages to quality players, yet lawell is the highest earner at Celtic. I would never turn on the team, they're picked and they do their best. I just think we could be in a more comfortable position.

Md, what pisses me off is the way every transfer window, we're told we need X amount of quality players, which is always rowed back on and we either end up with loan signings or project players. Then we have to listen to the usual bullshit of we can't afford to pay wages to quality players, yet lawell is the highest earner at Celtic. I would never turn on the team, they're picked and they do their best. I just think we could be in a more comfortable position.
Phuq Lawwell and the board D,mon the Hoops! ☘

so we sign players , stock up, some players dont play, they become frustrated, disharmony creeps into the squad, players and staff fall out..we lose our mojo, we stop winning, we lose our mentality,,,a balance has to be met at a successful club of our size and for the last 4 or 5 years, we have had this almost perfect balance and harmony ....why fix something that isnt broken?
Just signed on to say this is a great post (y)(y)

Who the fucks following the herd? I'm the only cunt here that's not spouting the same pish.
I honestly dont give a fuck about Pete's drive, or his wage, or how he fucking votes but I do remember when we were playing second fiddle to the huns in every way, now we're not. Maybe, just maybe our board, our club, our team deserve a bit of respect and a bit of fucking support.
Another great post. Thank fuck there are some real Tims on here !!

Here I go again. Wanyama or Zorro ? Gimme the wee guy every time, I just know he'll be a star,it'll be like having YOUNG Vic back or Broony on speed. Klimala or Kamberi ? Fuxake !! Our Bhoy gets a fifteen minute cameo - Clears one off the line - inches from scoring at the right post - then comes down the left and LOOKS UP and despatches a FUCKING PASS into the box thats just intercepted by a whisker. Get our injuries cleared up and we're in brilliant shape. Anything else before midnight is a bonus !! - So there !!

Back