January Rumours - Merged

Well that's it. See you all back here in the Autumn, for more promises of oven ready players and trying to get them over the line, high jinx and jolly japed cliffhangers. ( Spoiler: We don't manage it.)

It's been a rollercoaster ride of minute proportions and promises made that weren't kept. Lenny talked constantly about experience, about how so many of our players are 21 or 22 and in a move Einstein would have been proud of, solved that particular problem by signing two 21 year old players who he probably won't play.

Can't say I'm surprised. Glad about Soro, sorrow about the rest. At least we tried, keeps me aff the bleach.

Careful now
Well that's it. See you all back here in the Autumn, for more promises of oven ready players and trying to get them over the line, high jinx and jolly japed cliffhangers. ( Spoiler: We don't manage it.)

It's been a rollercoaster ride of minute proportions and promises made that weren't kept. Lenny talked constantly about experience, about how so many of our players are 21 or 22 and in a move Einstein would have been proud of, solved that particular problem by signing two 21 year old players who he probably won't play.

Can't say I'm surprised. Glad about Soro, sorrow about the rest. At least we tried, keeps me aff the bleach.
Careful now bigman, with opinions like that on here you run the risk of being accused of not being a real Tim. How dare you or anyone else question the Celtic board. The irony being, that's all coming from a self proclaimed ultra!

Careful now

Careful now bigman, with opinions like that on here you run the risk of being accused of not being a real Tim. How dare you or anyone else question the Celtic board. The irony being, that's all coming from a self proclaimed ultra!
Nuthin merr fickle than a football fan D 😹 🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺

Careful now

I don't give a fuck for happy clappers, never have, never will. Self appointed Super Fans are also a laugh.

Reactions: Jpw

(y)
onlee explunachun iz
NFL iz in petes pocket
butt on d plus, mor millions left ova 4 pistol petes bonus. he best hope his riskin 10 worx.

on d possi
Soro iz alredy workin haz d top pler but lazy basta wiv d chips on both sholdas ntcham playin like he carez 4 nr 90 minz

tank fuk sevco r crap kuntos

(y)
onlee explunachun iz
NFL iz in petes pocket
butt on d plus, mor millions left ova 4 pistol petes bonus. he best hope his riskin 10 worx.

on d possi
Soro iz alredy workin haz d top pler but lazy basta wiv d chips on both sholdas ntcham playin like he carez 4 nr 90 minz

tank fuk sevco r crap kuntos

If you don’t mind.....whit school did Ye go to?

Well thank Feck the window is over, we can all get back to some sort of sanity now, kind of underwhelmed as usual, we have to hope our 2 new signings will improve us, I like the look of Soro and the Polish fella looks to have a lot of pace so he should do well.
I hate comparing our business to the Zombies but reality will have hit home hard to the slippy scouser in January, this us the closest they have been to us for years, and it would be daft to deny they haven't improved, but if you had been cursed and grew up supporting that mob, you would have been expecting a big effort from the club to stop us, so while I have a wee moan this morning as yet another window goes by without a marquee signing {no laughing at the back) I am convinced we have more than enough to take the title this year and next year, the huns have nothing left to throw at us, otherwise their desperation to stop us would have seen them bulking up their first team, it's a watershed moment for me, on the downside, our board know this and will spend accordingly.

The usual nonsense of couldn't get the deal through the player didn't want to come really don't wash anymore be honest and state the facts that you don't want to spend unless there is a chance you might be able to sell for a big profit. The only problem with potential is it isn't always fulfilled and for every 1 that you get lucky and they live up to that potential there are 3 maybe 4 that don't and they disappear out the door having taken up a lot of time before cutting the losses

Members online

No members online now.

Back