January Rumours - Merged

Looks like we still have him. Get him fucking signed Celtic. My emotional well being is being fucked with here.

Attachments

• IMG-20200114-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20200114-WA0000.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 10
Shankland, orange bastard but who cares...he's a finisher and anyone who knows the game will tell you that pure scorers are a dying breed...this boy is worth a punt, more so than bringing a young fella in from a foreign country who might take a year to bed in or he might not settle at all?
At least with shankland, he knows what is expected of him, knows the environment and again, yes prolific....so, if it was a toss up between the polish lad and shankland, I'd take the latter

Shankland, orange bastard but who cares...he's a finisher and anyone who knows the game will tell you that pure scorers are a dying breed...this boy is worth a punt, more so than bringing a young fella in from a foreign country who might take a year to bed in or he might not settle at all?
At least with shankland, he knows what is expected of him, knows the environment and again, yes prolific....so, if it was a toss up between the polish lad and shankland, I'd take the latter
Nah Docco too much of a step up for him

Members online

No members online now.

Back