January Rumours - Merged

You’ve been saying you think Soro is the real deal.....I hope you’re right because we need a lift
My only concern is where Lenny is going to squeeze him in. Tam seems to be back in he mix, Christie will be back soon. Griff will be given mins probably as part of a two. Polish paddy might get some of tams last half hours.
Still leaves ntcham,broonie, Christie and calmac infront of him for the 2 or 3cm slots.
Lenny will have to drop a favourite for him to start.
He does look a good option though and badly needed. At least if Brown pick up a knock we have a straight swap

Hope I'm wrong but could he be ntchams replacement? That would free up calmac leaving soro brown and bitton to take turns. Bitton can play and some its just been so long hes played in his natural position it's easy to forget what hes capable of

Hope I'm wrong but could he be ntchams replacement? That would free up calmac leaving soro brown and bitton to take turns. Bitton can play and some its just been so long hes played in his natural position it's easy to forget what hes capable of

Thing is with Bitton, its a sad fact that anytime he gets a run, he gets injured..hes not a player you can consistently rely on

Neil Doncaster emailed our CEO a copy of the 5way agreement 26/7/2012..
This is the agreement Peter Lawwell said he did not read..
Is this the reason Lawwell has not come out and spoke against the SFA because they held the upper hand,,what else have you not told us Peter..

HH.

Neil Doncaster emailed our CEO a copy of the 5way agreement 26/7/2012..
This is the agreement Peter Lawwell said he did not read..
Is this the reason Lawwell has not come out and spoke against the SFA because they held the upper hand,,what else have you not told us Peter..

HH.
You might get away with throwing scraps to supporters regarding us being accused of racism- byut blatantly lying to shareholders at an AGM may just be a tad harder to deflect. Messy

You might get away with throwing scraps to supporters regarding us being accused of racism- byut blatantly lying to shareholders at an AGM may just be a tad harder to deflect. Messy
I have just finished reading what the USA Celtic bogger said about the whole fiasco,the way I have read into what Larry has said there is only one way out for Lawwell and the SFA...RESIGN..
He was sent the final draft of the 5 way agreement by Neil Doncaster on 26/7/2012 alledgedly with an attachment saying if there was no reply by tomorrow 27/7.2012 it will be deemed that Celtic were in agreement with the document which Doncaster had emailed Lawwell..
Even supposing he did not read the said document surely that is nothing less than pure negligence of his duties to the shareholders which is a definite resignation..but then again it is Lawwell we are dealing with,,we need to find him first before we can ask him to resign..
There is definitely something being hid from us...

HH.

I have just finished reading what the USA Celtic bogger said about the whole fiasco,the way I have read into what Larry has said there is only one way out for Lawwell and the SFA...RESIGN..
He was sent the final draft of the 5 way agreement by Neil Doncaster on 26/7/2012 alledgedly with an attachment saying if there was no reply by tomorrow 27/7.2012 it will be deemed that Celtic were in agreement with the document which Doncaster had emailed Lawwell..
Even supposing he did not read the said document surely that is nothing less than pure negligence of his duties to the shareholders which is a definite resignation..but then again it is Lawwell we are dealing with,,we need to find him first before we can ask him to resign..
There is definitely something being hid from us...

HH.
Lawwell does what Desmond tell's him green sprig, and that seem's to be "don't rock the boat Peter"!

Members online

Latest posts

Back