January Rumours - Merged

I lik
The problem we have replacing Broony is that we need a guy who will fight every game, be as good a leader off the park as week as on it, be as faithful to Celtic and ultimately be as passionate ... ability us obviously essential but there are so many other factors that make broony who he is...

Still think Christie will be our leader going forward... different positions obviously but they share similar traits in other areas
I like Christie but his corners are worse than his penalties. Half his corners don't go past the first player.
It is so noticeable when Griffith takes good corners.
With the way rangers bossed the middle of the park in the last two games, I think we need another no prisoners type midfielder like Broony. If we brought back Waynanya (spelling ?) Jose said he will sell him for 7 million within our budget but we will do the usual biscuit tin mentality, so we have enough money to pay Peter L huge bonuses.

I lik

I like Christie but his corners are worse than his penalties. Half his corners don't go past the first player.
With the way rangers bossed the middle of the park in the last two games, I think we need another no prisoners type midfielder like Broony. If we brought back Waynanya (spelling ?) Jose said he will sell him for 7 million within our budget but we will do the usual biscuit tin mentality, so we have enough money to pay Peter L huge bonuses.
I could never see Christie be captain for us great player not the leader type we need calmac would be a contender but I would say julien is the man for captaincy after or whenever broony is absent. Hes got the power and drive and the personality/character about him a real leader hes the guy I'd expect to be next captain hopefully soro can be an enforcer like broony but regardless of who it may be they have one hell of an act to follow broony is up there with the most successful captains Celtic and scotland have ever had obviously for European honours probably majorities would put McNeil, Miller, Greig etc but domestically his boots massive ones for anyone to step into but I like the early signs from Julien hes my man for it right now, and you're right Christie cant take corners for sh*t it's wrong hes been left on them so long and why is he or calmac taking pens anyway when edouard and griff are there? Strikers should take pens I wont argue if calmac keeps putting them away though

I lik

its well known in the game that big vics knees are shot to fuck...as are benkovics

I could never see Christie be captain for us great player not the leader type we need calmac would be a contender but I would say julien is the man for captaincy after or whenever broony is absent. Hes got the power and drive and the personality/character about him a real leader hes the guy I'd expect to be next captain hopefully soro can be an enforcer like broony but regardless of who it may be they have one hell of an act to follow broony is up there with the most successful captains Celtic and scotland have ever had obviously for European honours probably majorities would put McNeil, Miller, Greig etc but domestically his boots massive ones for anyone to step into but I like the early signs from Julien hes my man for it right now, and you're right Christie cant take corners for sh*t it's wrong hes been left on them so long and why is he or calmac taking pens anyway when edouard and griff are there? Strikers should take pens I wont argue if calmac keeps putting them away though
I have been watching CALMAC recently and his body language suggests that he has decided or been told that he is likely to be our next captain.

Members online

Latest posts

Back