January Rumours - Merged

Boli and Taylor are nowhere near good enough, the fact Hayes gets a game at nearly 40 proves that, watching them both backs that up. So, instead of stockpiling cash the board of ambitionless bastards need to get the fingers normally reserved for sticking in the pie, to spend real money on real players. Taylor and Boli have been an utter fucking waste of money. Combine both fees and wages and we could have a player.

We also desperately need a good CB. Ajer has lost form, Jozo has looked all over the place and is five minutes away from another long term injury. The defence yesterday was a complete and utter fucking shambles.

We take Eddy out and we look rudderless. He's going in the summer and we have a young guy who won't go anywhere near to replacing him.

But, we have money in the bank. What the fuck is that for? It's not to actually improve the team. Boli, Taylor, cheap gone wrong. Pat a Punt. Soro looks the real deal, but so far we haven't addressed the main problem. The defence on the left is non existent. With Hamed and Frimpong out the right is just as bad.

Act now Celtic or 9 is under pressure. If you can't see what needs to be done, you're the only Celtic supporters who can't. Either open your eyes and the tin or get to fuck.

Surrounded by cart horses, play him in a team of thouroughbreds and he would shine

Naismith doing his best to endear himself to the sevco hordes
Aye mate some say that about Porteous with Hibs ,fukin donkey!No watchin their game mate .

Last edited by a moderator:
Boli and Taylor are nowhere near good enough, the fact Hayes gets a game at nearly 40 proves that, watching them both backs that up. So, instead of stockpiling cash the board of ambitionless bastards need to get the fingers normally reserved for sticking in the pie, to spend real money on real players. Taylor and Boli have been an utter fucking waste of money. Combine both fees and wages and we could have a player.

We also desperately need a good CB. Ajer has lost form, Jozo has looked all over the place and is five minutes away from another long term injury. The defence yesterday was a complete and utter fucking shambles.

We take Eddy out and we look rudderless. He's going in the summer and we have a young guy who won't go anywhere near to replacing him.

But, we have money in the bank. What the fuck is that for? It's not to actually improve the team. Boli, Taylor, cheap gone wrong. Pat a Punt. Soro looks the real deal, but so far we haven't addressed the main problem. The defence on the left is non existent. With Hamed and Frimpong out the right is just as bad.

Act now Celtic or 9 is under pressure. If you can't see what needs to be done, you're the only Celtic supporters who can't. Either open your eyes and the tin or get to fuck.
frazer.jpg

Who would you sign?

Who would you sign?

Give me the job of finding players and I couldn't do worse than Boli, even if I picked masel.

We employ people to find players. Albeit they are hindered by the buy cheap and hope strategy that has seen literally dozens of duds arrive.

I'm hoping the new guy on £200k has an eye and Lennon is adamant he needs defenders. Not projects, players.

At the start of the transfer window Neil Lennon said he wanted 4 players in, some experienced. For definite we’ve signed 1. Wouldn’t say he’s experienced. We’ve brought back 2 loan players to the club. Now Lennons saying we would like to bring in another 2 players but if we don’t he’ll be happy with his squad. Clearly another way of saying we tried but we couldn’t get them in on time. I hope I’m wrong.

Give me the job of finding players and I couldn't do worse than Boli, even if I picked masel.

We employ people to find players. Albeit they are hindered by the buy cheap and hope strategy that has seen literally dozens of duds arrive.

I'm hoping the new guy on £200k has an eye and Lennon is adamant he needs defenders. Not projects, players.
Before Boli was signed, was he good enough to sign?

You miss out the real obstacle to getting higher quality. And its the current wage bill and the limited availability of players good enough to satisfy your request at wage we can afford.

I don't think Boli has been good signing to date. No hungry enough or determined enough. Hope he gets better going forward.

The boy Taylor is taking big step up in pressure, but his record before signing suggests he is good player. But our left backs are exposed in our system so even more pressure to handle big matches.

And if I'm honest the kind of player I would love at left back probably comes with wage in excess of 50k per week to guarantee he is high enough grade.

I dont think we can afford that kind of wage Plus Taylor Plus Boli Plus Hayes.

Is our system the reason our full backs look nervous and lost at times?

Its really easy to complain about being not good enough.

Its easy to complain we need better players and I agree.

But is the guy you would like signed available?
Can we afford the wage he wants?
Does he want to play in Scotland?
And will he be better than Boli?

I think Hayes does decent job. Dont think he is 40 but hey I haven't checked his age.

Club signed the Ukrainian dude you said was gonna run riot in Scotland. But as yet I haven't seen him play a full match.

But instead of pointing out he was waste of money

You pick different players but make no real offer of who is better.

You give no clue what kind of wage your new guys should get. But love to claim club, who are way over wage budget, are skint flints?

Id love to see the evidence that supports your skint flint claims? And the better economic model. Because if it is better I want it too.

But is it better or just moaning for sake of moaning?

Back