January Rumours - Merged

Hope tae phuq Soro hit's the ground runnin. otherwise he'll get feckin slaughtered!

Hope so MD......if his youtube clips are anything to go by (I know ;)) the bhoy does look a player.

Strong, quick, willing to get stuck in and take players on, can carry the ball forward with a bit of menace and also seems to have an eye for a defence splitting pass......that said if he doesn't do all of that in the first 5 mins of his debut then get him to fuck :LOL:

HH MD (y)

We can't wait until players get up to speed. They can do that as subs. We need a LB fit for purpose. Ready to play well, defend and pose an attacking threat. I think Taylor may improve, but we can't lose the fucking league when we all know, right now, he or more so Boli are nowhere near good enough.

Young Mickey is an exceptionally technically gifted player. He is also shy of ten stone. In a hectic game he is not physically equipped to cope. Against Sevco he was a man down. I agree with TET that Forrest has dropped of the firm.scale these last eight weeks. Against Sevco he was probably the least effective player we had. Truly fucking woeful. He needs competition and dropped. Lenny won't okay Shved so he plays the hope card with Forrest. If a new signing had put in such a cowardly display, we would want him run out the club, never mind benched.

His whole career has been one of abject inconsistency. His final baw a joke. That's why there are no songs for him. He is supposed to be one of our top players. Well half a season does not a top player make.

Get Shved in, get a LB and a centre half and we move forward, if they aren't out of a fucking lucky bag.

They blinked yesterday, we get in another couple of players with skill and bottle and we can run over the top of them.

I actually think we will. Everybody knows that if the board fuck this up and we lose the league because we wouldn't invest, they had better fucking emigrate to Chad en masse.

I know people in Chad so probably somewhere further away.

I heard the Moon is lovely. Just get it done FFS Celtic.

Attachments

• fd6e23d1d4d7b12f19766a996e346da3.jpg
    fd6e23d1d4d7b12f19766a996e346da3.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 0

Members online

Back