January Rumours - Merged

I would agree with this assessment. Although he might be looking elsewhere (and my guess is that he really isn't), I think letting him go on his way now, for whatever cost, would be a mistake since overall he is exceptional in distributing the ball in the midfield, though he's not terribly flashy except in instances like the 30-yard bomb he scored against someone -- Ross County? Livingston? I have to look it up -- and of course being in the right place at the right time for the winner in Rome against Nazio.
EPeT4PYX0AA-FpR.jpg

Couldn't mark him with a blow-torch GS. If people paid me what we were owed we wouldn't be up to our necks in it.
Face painter probably told his kids the same on the way to sign on..
No humility and irony lost.
Just a wee change of subject for a few minutes..
Dodgy Dave has just posted..
Elite owe us £2.5m,,not a mention about Big Mikes bill..

HH.
Anybody else smell another court case? 😉

I think he is a wonderful talent. But I think he would like to be somewhere else. He was brilliant tonight. Shape and work rate of entire team was terrific. I suspect the MSM know he is easily knocked off his game by mentioning moves to other big money clubs. And I think that's why it was in papers before game tonight in hope they unsettle him and create another Boyata/Dembele style tantrum if he thinks he being cheated out of money move.

One of the best talents in Scotland when he in the mood. But I don't want unhappy players either. So if someone wants to offer big transfer I would let him go. But he may well have set his sights on 9 in a row?

If he wants to stay keep him. If he has any doubts then let him go.

I didn't realise Klimila was big mobile dude. Quite excited at his speed and energy albeit just first match.

Hagi junior to the Hun?

George Hagi's son? The Romanian superstar?

Saw his kid play in the U-21 tournament last year. Watched him in 2 games when sat in a bar on holiday.

The conversation revolved around the kid's ability - he's a player, make no mistake. Temperamental and prone to inconsistency apparently, but he's young, and definitely got some of his father's class in his feet. Plays like an energised Rogic.

That's a good signing if they get him. I'd have welcomed a punt on him from Celtic.

Members online

Latest posts

Back