January Transfer Window Thread

What an absolute prick
If celtic win i will be over the moon. They have shown me nothing to suggest that they will. If the second string sparta team can win 4-1 at parkhead, there's a good chance lille will as well. If they do, I won't be raging as much as I will have 340 bucks to drown my sorrows

''We're going to use the squad ! ''
What on earth has he been using up to now ? Didn't he KNOW we had a squad ?

HH
So neil wit u gonny do that u hivnae done already??🤔ehhh ehhh ehhh im Gonny use the squad this time eventhough it's a dead rubber of a game that means fuck all but in the important games we canny change anything cause I dont want to upset the regulars who are playing pure shite the noo apart fae that fuck all I've not been trained properly I dont know wit am doing help somebody help I need somebody help

I have been sitting musing about the game tomorrow. Just thought I would let you know.

Can we turn up? Will we? Repeat and start again. I've come to the conclusion that no conclusion can be reached. That might sound daft, but it's not, and I'm sure most of you know the feeling. I am caught watching players I both recognise and at the same time, are strangers. It's as if the Invasion of the Body Snatchers is playing every time we take the field. I just wish the aliens had watched a couple of YouTube clips of how to play fitba, before they came through yon wormhole.

Tomorrow night we need to put down a marker that a heart still beats in this team. Right now I'm over all the bedlam of the last week's. I don't agree with the decision, but for now, it has been made. The focus for me is turning away from running ourselves down a hole. Surely to fuck Lenny will bring in the players we need to see. Ntcham, Broony and McGreggor have been utterly woeful. Turnbull, Soro must get a chance, and again on Sunday. We have been slower than evolution.

I have that funny feeling that this time we will turn up.and play great. A caveat to that is, I have felt that every game this season. But this time lads, this fucking time. COYBIG

Last edited:
Would you accept gettin' our ar*e felt tonight to see some of our young squad getting game time ?
Harper with Eddie - Soro, Connell and Turnbull with Calum, Ralston at right back etc ?.
Good start to my Celtic day reading the Celtic family blog - Right or wrong he always looks for positives regarding Celtic :unsure: 🍀🍀🍀

Suppose we really should start a thread for the transfer window. First up is the imminent departure of Elhamed...

Family Matters the reason for Elhamed’s Poor Celtic Form as January Exit beckons...​

I have been sitting musing about the game tomorrow. Just thought I would let you know.

Can we turn up? Will we? Repeat and start again. I've come to the conclusion that no conclusion can be reached. That might sound daft, but it's not, and I'm sure most of you know the feeling. I am caught watching players I both recognise and at the same time, are strangers. It's as if the Invasion of the Body Snatchers is playing every time we take the field. I just wish the aliens had watched a couple of YouTube clips of how to play fitba, before they came through yon wormhole.

Tomorrow night we need to put down a marker that a heart still beats in this team. Right now I'm over all the bedlam of the last week's. I don't agree with the decision, but for now, it has been made. The focus for me is turning away from running ourselves down a hole. Surely to fuck Lenny will bring in the players we need to see. Ntcham, Broony and McGreggor have been utterly woeful. Turnbull, Soro must get a chance, and again on Sunday. We have been slower than evolution.

I have that funny feeling that this time we will turn up.and play great. A caveat to that is, I have felt that every game this season. But this time lads, this fucking time. COYBIG
I truly sincerely hope your feeling is right but I can’t shake of this nagging doubt....😒

Not been on for a while as i had to much fury to put it into words with the board backing Lennon it has only re lit the fuse, will never wish us to get beat so i am over ridding my anger and disappointment with both the board and coaching staff {worst management bench i have witnessed since Barnes} and once again getting behind the team for a win that may kick start the form i have been waiting for since the season started. but to finish i have to add that whatever the outcome Lennon and the coaching staff as a whole have to be replaced for the start of next season. 2-1 us tonight in a surprise victory. Hai Hail.

First priority shouldn't be a right back, it should be a winger, second priority should be another bloody winger, No guarantee that Mikey and Jamsie will remain fit.

Then a goalkeeper with his gloves on the correct hands would be good.

If Shane returns to Brighton which he will do if Neil is still in situ then a wee trip to Motherwell for a replacement should be on the cards.

Also I would like a ball playing box to box midfielder that can put a pass on a sixpence but I know I've a better chance of getting a PS5 than that.

Then when you're done with all that Peter go and get another bloody winger please.

Would you accept gettin' our ar*e felt tonight to see some of our young squad getting game time ?
Harper with Eddie - Soro, Connell and Turnbull with Calum, Ralston at right back etc ?.
Good start to my Celtic day reading the Celtic family blog - Right or wrong he always looks for positives regarding Celtic :unsure: 🍀🍀🍀
We may aswell play the up n comers

Members online

Back