January Transfer Window Thread

You may have a point but would be very surprised if we could land him as I do rate him but think his current wages may be the stumbling block
Ano it's a tough one mate but Rodgers said he just wants to play we can offer so much as we have shown over the years European fitbaw chance of winning more medals and get his profile back up to move onto bigger league problem is there will defo be big teams in for him but can they say he wid be a starter with them I think that's our bargaining chip regular games knowing scouts watch celtic all the time he wont just disappear aff the radar up here as we have proved

Ano it's a tough one mate but Rodgers said he just wants to play we can offer so much as we have shown over the years European fitbaw chance of winning more medals and get his profile back up to move onto bigger league problem is there will defo be big teams in for him but can they say he wid be a starter with them I think that's our bargaining chip regular games knowing scouts watch celtic all the time he wont just disappear aff the radar up here as we have proved
Totally agree, another potential problem we face at current is we are operating with a formation that doesn't allow for wingers as such.
To get us playing with wingers may mean a change in formation possibly a 343 and the way our defence is, that wouldn't fill you with confidence.
Can not see how we could drop Soro or Turnbull at present and it has taken lenny far to long to get this team playing to risk the whole setup yet again.
As much as I agree he could be a great buy I still can't see where we can fit him in at present

Bright Osayi-Samuel rumours are strong. He is a great ball carrier. I've just recently finished a scout report on him. If you see his stats that i include in it and the clips, then u can see how good he is in 1v1 situations. The best dribbler in the Championship. https://btlanalysis.wordpress.com/2021/01/06/bright-osayi-samuel-scout-report/
Warburton says Celtic are not interested it's all pish, Turkey also looking think the agent is playing his clients card to generate interest, another championship player chasing the next big wage I reckon.

Does the board know that we’ve supposed to be getting a defender in?🤬🤬
Can't see us getting any players in until there is a new manager in place with a proper coaching staff also.
We can all see how under coached our whole set up is at present, with the amount of touches our players are taking before they can get a pass away.
With a total restructure needed, the search for a new manager is going to be hard all the while wanker PL traitor has a say imo.
Until that is in place the need of players comes second

Totally agree, another potential problem we face at current is we are operating with a formation that doesn't allow for wingers as such.
To get us playing with wingers may mean a change in formation possibly a 343 and the way our defence is, that wouldn't fill you with confidence.
Can not see how we could drop Soro or Turnbull at present and it has taken lenny far to long to get this team playing to risk the whole setup yet again.
As much as I agree he could be a great buy I still can't see where we can fit him in at present
It's probably gonny be 451 then so u get the wingers in its murder cause theres all sorts of reasons these days to only play with one striker these days😡

I'm not expecting to see much in terms of incoming players. Maybe a CB, but probably not much more than that. I do think there'll be at least a couple of outgoings though. At least I hope so. For me the squad is top-heavy with non-contributors. If there's any chance of the change most of us feel we need, spending money on players a new management team might not fancy doesn't make sense. Gonna stick my neck out here, I think change WILL happen.

Maybe not appropriate given this is a Celtic supporters forum, but we've created a situation where sevco can offload one of their "assets" to alleviate their debt and still canter to the title.

I'm not expecting to see much in terms of incoming players. Maybe a CB, but probably not much more than that. I do think there'll be at least a couple of outgoings though. At least I hope so. For me the squad is top-heavy with non-contributors. If there's any chance of the change most of us feel we need, spending money on players a new management team might not fancy doesn't make sense. Gonna stick my neck out here, I think change WILL happen.

Maybe not appropriate given this is a Celtic supporters forum, but we've created a situation where sevco can offload one of their "assets" to alleviate their debt and still canter to the title.
So true, gave them a big enough lead to be able to sell to keep afloat without any pressure whatsoever upon them now.

It's probably gonny be 451 then so u get the wingers in its murder cause theres all sorts of reasons these days to only play with one striker these days😡
I wouldn't like to call our formation no more as we have done so much chopping and changing all season so far.
Thought lenny had finally got a system before the scum game that will work, but throw in the defeat and the dubai trip now back to square one yet again

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Back