January Transfer Window Thread

To those looking for £30m for Eddy.... Moussa is going to Atletico on loan with a buy clause of £29.8m at the end of the season. Not sure if we are on a %age but it will not amount to much. It will be interesting to see the trend regarding prices given the pandemic and Brexit.

To those looking for £30m for Eddy.... Moussa is going to Atletico on loan with a buy clause of £29.8m at the end of the season. Not sure if we are on a %age but it will not amount to much. It will be interesting to see the trend regarding prices given the pandemic and Brexit.

Dembele loan move just popped up on my phone and I nearly had a heart attack!!! "Fuck me!!! Peter's pulled one out the bag here.......oh wait. Hes gone on loan to Athletico" I did like the hunskelper nickname making and appearance in a Spanish newspaper though!!!

So true lemon, at a guess I would say we stand to lose 50m plus on transfer fees in the space of 6 months on the want aways.
This will hurt but the recruitment prices will also be lowered, so expect big changes in the transfer market for a while as the costs of the pandemic kick in.
It is the ideal opportunity to attract good young talent with the opportunities that can be on offer for them.
Problem we face now as the image of the club has been tarnished so badly and with a management team still in place does not make us look a very attractive proposition to any players atm, as we have already lost 3 potential targets already this window.
Who ever any potential new manager may want to take on the challenge of us as a club, is facing a huge task but not one that can't be fixed

Its £10m more than they paid us. We got 10% of vvd's fee, depends on the deal I suppose. And don't come on here wae yir surly face 😉
Right I am totally lost here now, as we get a sell on value with dembele and I believe we have to pay a sell on fee for eddy, so if both sold for 30m what would we stand to get out of both deals?

Right I am totally lost here now, as we get a sell on value with dembele and I believe we have to pay a sell on fee for eddy, so if both sold for 30m what would we stand to get out of both deals?
I think we lose. I believe the %age from Lyon to be 10 - 15 so we may get between 3 and 4.5m
However there were rumours around when Eddy was humming and hawing over signing a new deal that PSG have a massive 40% cut of Eddy's future fee.

Back