January Transfer Window Thread

It's very difficult to believe there'll be any signings until we sell players. Every club without exception is feeling the pinch. The last set of accounts doesn't make for good reading, that's for sure. However, the real worry for me is what's actually left after the calamitous waste of money on recent signings? Will DD put his hand in his pocket? I don't know the answer to that.

Much as we're all on bit of a downer, we have to acknowledge the club have actually spent reasonable money by Scottish standards. It's now very clear that whoever is making the calls on player recruitment should be shown the door too.

Decisions made in the immediate future simply have to be better than those made in the recent past. Failure to get it right doesn't bare thinking about.

We're all speculating. Nothing more. Same topics recycled over and over. Until Lenny is gone there's nothing much left to talk about on the forum. Forgive me when i say it's becoming very boring.
Throw in all the shite preformances Steviebhoy2 and it really has turned into moan a minute.
But let's look on the bright side and say we're over the worse of it only another 4 months to go of it

It's very difficult to believe there'll be any signings until we sell players. Every club without exception is feeling the pinch. The last set of accounts doesn't make for good reading, that's for sure. However, the real worry for me is what's actually left after the calamitous waste of money on recent signings? Will DD put his hand in his pocket? I don't know the answer to that.

Much as we're all on bit of a downer, we have to acknowledge the club have actually spent reasonable money by Scottish standards. It's now very clear that whoever is making the calls on player recruitment should be shown the door too.

Decisions made in the immediate future simply have to be better than those made in the recent past. Failure to get it right doesn't bare thinking about.
Good realistic post Frank (y)

We're all speculating. Nothing more. Same topics recycled over and over. Until Lenny is gone there's nothing much left to talk about on the forum. Forgive me when i say it's becoming very boring.
You're 100% correct Steviebhoy2. Being a Celtic supporter consumes what could easily be described as an irrational amount of our thought process. Even my wife shakes her head at the amount of time I spend thinking about what the hell's going' on in Paradise. ( She's from the dark side ) A lifetime of emotional attachment to our club, for me anyway, means I'll always speculate, hope, dream. It doesn't stop. Never will.

I support Celtic and it's manager. In my opinion the sooner we get rid of the 3 French players who play for themselves only... the sooner we will get back to normal. Oh and we don't need McCarthy or Ince... we need 3 centre backs {I'll take young Welsh as one of them)
(y) (y) (y)

You're 100% correct Steviebhoy2. Being a Celtic supporter consumes what could easily be described as an irrational amount of our thought process. Even my wife shakes her head at the amount of time I spend thinking about what the hell's going' on in Paradise. ( She's from the dark side ) A lifetime of emotional attachment to our club, for me anyway, means I'll always speculate, hope, dream. It doesn't stop. Never will.
👏👏👏🍀

Whoever is making the calls clearly spends too much time reading glowing articles, blogs and watching You Tube clips and not enough time actually watching these guys in games.

To be honest our recruitment policy has been rank for years.
Outside Big Moussa and Eddie we've been awful
We lost McGinn because we wouldn't pay the money same with the lad from Peterbourgh and now the lad from Charlton.
We signed a never ending gang if youngsters who have disapeared never to be seen and we'll probably lose the to other clubs for nothing.

We refused to spend money on Foerster because we didn't want to pay oermier league wages.
Yet we waste money on Duffy who was a panic buy.

The only decent signings we have had, have spent half the season sitting in the stands as the manager declares them not fit enough to play.

Its not just year it's been going on for years which is why Rogers left.

Anybody seen the story about wee frimpong to Roma or Bayer Leverkusen?? 10 m apparently probs shite but it's been quiet so fuck it
Just saw it on Sky News. Lennon said Frimpong expressed a desire to leave six or seven weeks ago. A big offer is in and he is abroad now speaking to a team.
What the fuck has happened at Oor club?
Did ye see how happy he was a year ago? Now he wants oot wtf?

Members online

Latest posts

Back