Jermain Defoe to Ipox

According to The Herald, Jones will be on a pre-contract. He'll finish campaign with Killie. I don't really give a shit, but it makes you wonder where all the money is coming from. We know they're running huge debts again and we know that Dodgy Dave has been reticent to say who the investors have been, save saying some of them are involved in 'organised crime'. Probably Mad Dog Adair :ROFLMAO: King is a nutcase fantasist.

Just been confirmed that JD has signed an 18month loan agreement and is joining up with the Hun winter contingent , given the fact he was on £85k per week and to get him off the books at Bournemouth he must be on in the region of £40-60k, the huns are going all out by fair means or foul to get the league this year and what do we get ? rumours of a sub £2mil offer for an Ivory coast striker whos club valuation is nearer £2.5 mil.

Celtic Board we were turned over at the weekend by our greatest rivals, their conduct on the park however dirty is being accepted by all the SFA hierarchy and you do nothing about it , you are making penypinching offers to basically unknown footballers, the orcs are finding money and spending it, do you want the club to flourish or are you happy taking your 30 pieces of silver for doing hehaw, the recent events have all the makings of a perfect storm , time you gave the faithfull some good news.
Your spot on take fans for granted talk about blind loyalty ,celtic family my arse they should be ashamed of themselves ever allowing the situation to get like this disgraceful,absolutely smell the coffee ffs

The sevco have signed an 18 month loan deals with Defoe?
I've been away, enjoying sum real life important stuff!
This is absolute insanity! Jermaine Defoe in a sevco lineup?
Fuck Hector, we need James Randi in on this one!

I'd be delighted to have this talent but we're a profitable business n if we signed this massively overpriced n underachiever we wouldn't be a sustainable business for long

Last time I saw something that raised such alarm bells was the world class De Boars, especially Frank!

It must be like the end of the crystal maze, grab as much free-flowing cash as your stickyy claws can scramble!

Stinks of GASL all over

Defo NOT!! ??Mare SCUM on Videocelts..Fukin RAGIN!!????..Moderators really nd tae get a grip on this & Celtic Blog..just full ae Fukin SCUM!!??????
I haven't been on the Celtic Blog for months because of it. I only go onto VideoCelts occasionally and, every time I do, I see comments from that goat-shagging, deviant Charles Crighton - someone needs to make 'industrial strength' Imodium for him!

Back